GE GDF540HGDWW 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system.
- Combines 65% more wash power with advanced performance features.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Compared to previous GE models.
- Hybrid Stainless Steel Interior
- Enjoy the combination of Stainless Steel on the inner door and durable PermaTuf Tub.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- The disposer helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Easy Access Silverware Baskets
- To help make loading silverware and small items easy, two baskets offer plenty of space.
- Dedicated silverware jets ensure tableready results.
- Steam Prewash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Pearlescent Dark Gray Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- Offer durability and secure dishes.
- Adjustable Upper Rack
- Fitting plates up to 10½" and other tall items in the upper rack is possible with an adjustment.
- Wash Your Way Customizable Rack
- Easy loading and unloading is assured with the ability to adjust the direction of the lower rack tines based on your kitchen layout.
- 52 dBA with Status Light on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running.
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Tub and Door Liner:||Hybrid Stainless Steel Interior|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|"Clean" Light Cycle Progress Indicator:||1|
|"Sanitized" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Wash System:||InfiniClean Wash System|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Pressurized Wash Arms:||3|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes with Piranha Hard Food Disposer|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Options:||8|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element|
|Heated Dry - On/Off:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Sani (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|Upper/Lower Rack Easy Access Silverware Baskets:||Yes|
|Utility Shelves with StemSafe - Upper:||2|
|Racking System:||Towerless; Pearlescent Dark Grey|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - StemSafe Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Height Adjustable:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:||Yes|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Side or Top Mount Install Brackets:||Included|
|Built-Up Floor Capable:||Yes|
|Flush Cabinet Installation:||Yes|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Flat Door|
|Door Liner:||CleanDesign with Stainless Steel|
|Quiet Package:||52 dBA|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Tub Collar Trim:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||615/800|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120v; 60Hz; 9.9A|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Cabinet Width:||24"|
|Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||81 lb.|
|Net Weight:||65 lb.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Screw feet are cheesey | Review by Kim
They are screws with bolts. They come right off when you try to level the dishwasher. They are sharp and can damage linoleum if they hit it wrong. Pretty cheap feet. Otherwise it is very quiet and washes the dishes as it is supposed to.
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen