GE GDF520PGDBB 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system.
- Combines 65% more wash power with advanced performance features.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- The disposer helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Steam Prewash
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need
- for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- Sanitize Option (NSF Residential)
- High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.99% of bacteria found on dishes.
- SpaceMaker Silverware Basket
- Enjoy table-ready silverware and loading flexibility with this unique basket that can be placed on the rack or onto the door.
- Pearlescent Dark Gray Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- Offer durability and secure dishes.
- 2/4/8-Hour Delay Start
- Wash dishes at your convenience.
- 54 dBA with Status Light on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets in multiple locations.
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 16|
|Tub and Door Liner:||American Gray PermaTuf Tub Interior|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|"Sanitized" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||Yes|
|Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Wash System:||InfiniClean Wash System|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Pressurized Wash Arms:||3|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes with Piranha Hard Food Disposer|
|Dispenser:||Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Options:||8|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element|
|Headed Dry - On/Off:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Connected Home Ready:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2/4/8 Hr.|
|Sani (NSF Certified):||Yes|
|SpaceMaker Silverware Basket in Door:||Yes with Cell Covers|
|Utility Shelves with StemSafe - Upper:||2|
|Small Items Basket:||Yes|
|Racking System:||Towerless; Pearlescent Dark Gray|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - StemSafe Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - SpaceMaker Silverware Basket:||Yes|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Side or Top Mount Install Brackets:||Included|
|Built-Up Floor Capable:||Yes|
|Flush Cabinet Installation:||Yes|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Flat Door|
|Door Liner:||CleanDesign with PermaTuf|
|Quiet Package:||54 dBA|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||615/800|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120v; 60Hz; 9.9A|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:||Yes|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Cabinet Width:||24"|
|Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||77 lb.|
|Net Weight:||62 lb.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.