GE GDF510PMDSA 24" Silver Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean, dry and sanitized dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system.
- Combines 65% more wash power with advanced performance features.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Compared to previous GE models.
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- The disposer helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- 3 Pressurized, Full-Coverage Wash Arms
- Expect exceptionally clean and table-ready dishes.
- Powerful wash arms that deliver 65% more wash power to the top and bottom racks compared to previous GE models.
- SpaceMaker Silverware Basket
- Enjoy table-ready silverware and loading flexibility with this unique basket that can be placed on the rack or onto the door.
- Sharkskin Gray Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- Offers durability and secures dishes.
- American Gray PermaTuf Interior
- Heavy-duty material is designed for years of dependability and has an attractive finish.
- 4-Pass Wash and Dry Element
- Items come out consistently clean and dry with the help of this element, which quickly heats water for washing and air for drying.
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Get table-ready silverware thanks to powerful jets that focus on silverware baskets in multiple locations.
|Number of Place Settings:||Up to 14|
|Tub and Door Liner:||American Gray PermaTuf Tub Interior|
|Tub Type:||Tall Tub|
|Control Type:||Electronic Tactile Buttons|
|"Clean" Cycle Progress Indicator:||1|
|Last Cycle Memory:||1|
|Wash System:||InfiniClean Wash System|
|Dual Pumps and Motors:||Yes|
|Piranha Hard Food Disposer:||Yes with Removable Filter|
|Dedicated Silverware Jets:||Yes|
|Wash Arms:||Lower; Middle; Upper|
|Pressurized Wash Arms:||3|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes with Piranha Hard Food Disposer|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Number of Options:||3|
|Dishwasher Drying Features:||4-Pass Multi-Wattage Wash and Dry Element|
|Heated Dry On/Off:||Yes|
|Leveling System:||4 Leveling Legs|
|Silverware Basket:||Yes with Cell Covers|
|Small Items Basket:||Yes|
|Utility Shelves with StemSafe - Upper:||2|
|Racking System:||Towerless; Sharkskin Grey|
|Upper Rack - Removable:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Towerless:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - Ball Tip Tines:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - SpaceMaker Silverware Basket:||Yes|
|Door Style:||Long Door|
|Side or Top Mount Install Brackets:||Included|
|Built-Up Floor Capable:||Yes|
|Flush Cabinet Installation:||Yes|
|Door Appearance:||Full-Length Flat Door|
|Door Liner:||CleanDesign with PermaTuf|
|Quiet Package:||55 dBA|
|Quiet Features:||Quiet Water Valve|
|Sealed Toe Kick:||Yes|
|Motor Type:||QuietPower Motor|
|Door Insulation:||Insulation; Mastic|
|Calrod Heater Watts:||615/800|
|Volts/Hertz/Amps:||120v; 60Hz; 9.9A|
|Claims and Certifications|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified:||Yes|
|America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:||Yes|
|Labor Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Parts Warranty:||Limited 1-year Entire Appliance|
|Warranty Notes:||See Written Warranty for Full Details|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Overall Width:||23 3/4"|
|Overall Cabinet Width:||24"|
|Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height:||34 1/2"|
|Minimum Height:||33 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||75 lb.|
|Net Weight:||59 lb.|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on
4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.