GE FCM20SUWW 19.7 Cu. Ft. White Chest Freezer (View all from GE)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Key Features
- 19.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- Manual Defrost
- 5 Lift-Out and Sliding Bulk Storage Baskets
- Allow simpler loading and unloading and easy access to foods.
- Second Level Rail
- Allows baskets to be positioned higher or lower in the freezer to get the most out of the storage space.
- Lock with Key
- Offers peace of mind by helping keep children's inquiring hands out of the freezer.
- True White Interior Light
- Makes foods easier to find by clearly illuminating the inside of the freezer.
- Power "On" Light
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Defrost Water Drain
|Height with Lid Open:||60 3/4"|
|Side Air Clearance:||3"|
|Back Air Clearance:||3"|
|Total Volume:||19.7 cu. ft.|
|Power "On" Light:||Yes|
|Upfront Defrost Water Drain:||Yes|
|Lift-Out and Sliding Bulk Storage Baskets:||5|
|Second Level Rail:||Yes|
|Cabinet Liner:||Epoxy-Coated Steel|
|Textured Steel Case and Lid:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.