Frigidaire GLFC1526FW Gallery 14.8 Cu. Ft. White Chest Freezer (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- StorMor Full-Access Sliding Storage Baskets
- The wire bin construction securely stores larger packages while providing complete visibility.
- Bin dividers allow you to compartmentalize your storage for complete organization.
- Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
- Bright Lighting
- The bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside
- Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.
- Food Organization System
- Heavy-duty dividers allow you to organize food storage like never before.
- System includes and accommodates pre-printed storage labels.
- Store-More Lift-Out Sliding Baskets
- Convenient lift-out storage for easy access to most small frozen items or items that are most frequently accessed.
- Temperature Alarm System
- Electronic Controls
- Adjustable Temp Control
- Lid Handle
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Height (including Lid):||35"|
|Height with Lid Open 90˚:||60 13/16"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||161 lbs.|
|Adjustable Temperature Control:||Yes|
|Store-More Removable Baskets:||2|
|Food Organization System:||Yes|
|Defrost Water Drain:||Yes|
|Lock with Pop-Out Key:||Yes|
|Temperature Alarm System:||Yes|
|Total Capacity:||14.8 cu. ft.|
|Annual Energy:||397 kWh|
|Annual Energy Cost (.1065/kWh):||$42|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||TBD|
|Voltage Rating:||115V/60 Hz/5 A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating)@ 115 Volts:||TBD|
|Amps @ 115 Volts:||TBD|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen