Frigidaire FPIC3695MS Professional 36" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Frigidaire)
- Versatile Induction Elements
- Five highly efficient induction elements, including a 10" element that reaches up to 3,400 watts of power, offer optimum cooking flexibility
- Cooking Versatility
- From a gentle simmer to intense heating, this cooktop offers the best in cooking flexibility
- More Responsive
- More easily transition from low to high levels of heating than you would with gas or electric
- PowerPlus Boost
- Produces heat rapidly for a quicker boil
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Manage heat with more precision than with gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings
- More Energy-Efficient
- Induction heating is about 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric
- Fits-More Cooktop
- Five induction elements mean you can cook more dishes at the same time
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- Heat is transferred directly to the cookware, so the cooktop remains cool to the touch, making it safer to use and easier to clean
- Pro-Select Controls
- Accurate control at your fingertips
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Right Front Element:||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Center Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicators:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Center Front|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||10.8/9.4 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||45.2/45.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Approved For Electric Single Wall Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||58 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 7/8" Min. - 36" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||20 3/8" Min. - 20 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Height:||4 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.