Frigidaire FPGS3085PF 30" Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- PowerPlus FullRange Burner
- From simmer to boil fast.
- True Convection
- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- PowerPlus Preheat
- Preheat in less than six minutes.
- PowerPlus Boil
- Get meals on the table faster with their PowerPlus Boil.
- Water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- PowerPlus Clean
- Heavy-duty self cleaning with 25% more cleaning power.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- "My Favorite" Setting
- Easily program your most used setting with the touch of a button.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- Delay Start
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule.
- It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
- Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- A.D.A Compliant
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified.
- Based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Capacity:||4.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Pro-Select|
|Surface Type:||Black Porcelain|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Window:||Extra-Large with Pro-Tint Finish|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Black|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean|
|Right Front Burner:||500 to 17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||1|
|SpaceWise Half Racks:||1|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner:||11,500 BTU|
|Drawer Rack:||1 SpaceWise Half Rack|
|Broil:||Variable (400 - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Clean Options:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||6 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||Warmer, Low-Med-High|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connection Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||.84 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||35 7/8" - 36 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||29 15/16" - 30 1/16"|
|Cuotut Depth:||21 3/4" - 22 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||35 7/8" - 36 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||230.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Great Range, outstanding service | Review by David
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.