Frigidaire FPGF3685LS Professional 36" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Frigidaire)
- Pro-Select Controls
- Precise control at the touch of your fingers.
- Heavy-Duty Grates and Professional-Style Knobs
- Tough, durable grates give commercial grade quality, while still looking sleek and modern with stylish knobs.
- Continuous Grates
- Avoid lifting by sliding heavy pots and pans along the continuous grates.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their latest technology ensures perfect baking every time.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Take comfort knowing the oven will turn off automatically after 12 hours.
- Low Simmer Burner
- Foolproof for delicate foods and sauces.
- Rapid Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with a simple touch.
- Fits-More Cooktop
- The Fits-More cooktop features five burners so you can cook more at once.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Depth including Handle:||28 1/2"|
|Product Depth with Door Open 90°:||44 1/2"|
|Product Height:||47 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||23"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height:||15"|
|Cutout Width:||36 1/4" min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Cutout Height:||36" standard|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||220 lbs.|
|Oven Control/Timing System:||Pro-Select Controls|
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Real Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Black|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake/Broil:||Yes/Low and High|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||No|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Self Clean:||2, 3 Hours|
|Rapid Clean Option:||Yes|
|Kitchen Timer/Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shutoff:||12 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Right Front Burner:||12,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||14,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Center Extra Zone Burner:||16,000 BTU|
|Capacity:||3.7 cu. ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Heavy Duty|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Vari-Broil Hi/Lo|
|Bake Burner/Broil Burner:||16,000/12,500 BTU|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Middle Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Voltage Rating:||120 V/60 Hz/15 A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||4.2 (For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.)|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||5|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Appliance Shipping Options
Curbside delivery is good choice when building or remodeling, because the appliance will not be brought into the residence. The appliance will be delivered to the curb.
Curbside Delivery Includes:
- Fast and friendly – we only use the best delivery companies
- We deliver to all 48 continental states within the US
- Includes delivery to curb of home with a lift gate truck
- FREE for appliance orders $499 and up*
- Only $99 for appliance orders $498 and under
**$499 total must be reached in appliance products. Extended Warranties and Housewares are not included in required price.
Please Note: For some customers outside of the shipping company's zone, additional charges may be required.
White Glove Delivery
With Goedeker’s Exclusive White Glove Delivery, we give you the royal treatment. No one else in our industry offers this much full service and convenience for such a low price.
White Glove Delivery Includes:
- The product will be brought inside your home into your room of choice +
- We include one flight of stairs (7 steps) in our normal price (please call for 2 or more flights) +
- We will set the unit in your desired place
- We will unbox the product
- Only $99 for appliance orders $499 and up ** +
- Only $199 for appliance orders $498 and under
- More than one flight of stairs (7 steps)+
- Removal of doors+
- Removal of boxes or old appliances
- Not available for Vinotemp products
- Delivery will cost $199.99 for built-in refrigeration and 36" ranges instead of the normal rate
+ Charges for additional flights of stairs and/or removal of appliance doors, etc. will be collected at the time of delivery.
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
Recommended For You
Profile 30"Stainless Steel Chimney Style Wall Mount Range Hood
Profile 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star