Frigidaire FPGF3081KF Professional 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- PowerPlus Preheat
- Pre-heat in less than 6 minutes.
- PowerPlus Boil
- Boil water fast.
- True Convection
- Multi-rack baking is faster and more even with True Convection.
- PowerPlus Full Range Burner
- From simmer to boil fast.
- Pro-Select Controls
- Precise control at your fingertips.
- Real Stainless Steel
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Delay Start
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from 1 to 24 hours.
- Heavy-Duty Grates and Professional-Style Knobs
- SpaceWise Half Rack
- Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once. Remove the half rack and you'll have extra height for tall dishes.
- Effortless Oven Rack
- Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - the oven does the converting for you.
- Chicken Nugget Button
- Easily bake perfect chicken nuggets with the touch of a button.
- Pizza Button
- Easily bake perfect pizza at the touch of a button.
- Continuous Grates
- Continuous Grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
- Even Baking Technology
- Frigidaire's latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Easily add a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 6 hours.
- Even Broil
- More flame coverage means you can broil food more evenly.
- Lower Simmer Burner
- Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- PowerPlus Clean
- For a heavy-duty clean with 25% more cleaning power.
- Rapid Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||28 13/32"|
|Product Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||30" min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Cutout Height:||36" stand.|
|Main Oven Interior Width:||24 3/8"|
|Main Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/4"|
|Main Oven Interior Height:||17 5/8"|
|Auxiliary Oven Interior Width:||N/A|
|Auxiliary Oven Interior Depth:||N/A|
|Auxiliary Oven Interior Height:||N/A|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||220 lbs.|
|Colors:||Real Stainless Steel|
|Oven Control/Timing System:||Pro-Select|
|Surface Type:||Black Porcelain|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Window:||Extra-Large with Pro-Tint Finish|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Real Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Black|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Main Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake/Broil:||Yes/Variable (400 - 500 °F)|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Rapid/Quick Clean Option:||Rapid|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Kitchen Timer/Timed Cook Option:||Yes/Yes|
|Auto Oven Shutoff:||6 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Controls:||Warmer, Low-Med-High|
|Right Front Burner:||500 to 17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Center Burner:||Oval 10,000 BTU|
|Main/Auxiliary Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||No|
|Rack Configuration:||1 Heavy Duty, 1 SpaceWise Half Rack, 1 Effortless|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Even Broil|
|Main Bake/Broil Burners:||18,000/13,500 BTU|
|Auxiliary Bake/Broil Burners:||N/A|
|Auxiliary Oven/Drawer Racks:||1 Rack|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||PN# GRLP3|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60 Hz / 15 A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.8|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.