Frigidaire FGMV154CLF Gallery 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Over-the-Range Microwaves
- Convection Option
- Bake and brown your favorite foods in your microwave oven at the touch of a button - ten preset options allow you to set the heat from 100 to 450 degrees.
- Convection and Microwave Option
- Combine the speed and freshness of microwave cooking with the browning capabilities of a convection oven, all with a simple one-touch button.
- Effortless Reheat
- Reheat almost anything with the touch of a button.
- Express-Select Controls
- Keep it fast and make it simple with Express-Select Controls that conveniently set cooking temperature and time.
- Real Stainless Steel (stainless steel model only)
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Sensor Cooking
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- One-Touch Options
- Frigidaire microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can bake a potato, pop popcorn or add 30 seconds to the timer with the touch of a button.
- Two-Speed Ventilation
- Freshen your kitchen and save space with Frigidaire's over-the-range microwaves that double as vent hoods.
- Extra-Large 13-1/2" Diameter Glass Turntable
- Big bowls and large casserole dishes are no problem for this extra-large glass turntable.
- Convection Cooking Rack
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Bright Lighting
- Bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
- Auto-Start Heat Sensor
- Optional Filler Panel Kit Available
|Cutout Height (Min.):||16 3/4"|
|Cutout Height (Max.):||17"|
|Cutout Width (Min.):||30"|
|Cutout Depth (Min.):||12"|
|Cutout Depth (Max.):||13"|
|Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Real Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Convection and Microwave Option:||Yes|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||900|
|Interior Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Turntable Diameter:||13 1/2"|
|Turntable On / Off:||No|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||27|
|Convection Cooking Rack:||Yes|
|Microwave Control Options|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Sensor Reheat Options:||3|
|Melt and Soften Options:||No|
|Auto Reheat Options:||No|
|Snack Menu Options:||6|
|Auto Cook Options:||No|
|Auto Defrost Options:||No|
|Multi-Stage Cooking Option:||No|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||4|
|Vegetable Cook Options:||2|
|Ducted / Ductless Installation Option:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan (CFM):||2-Speed, 170/300 CFM|
|Auto-Start Heat Sensor:||Yes|
|Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter (Ductless Installation):||Yes|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||1,500|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15|
|36" Stainless Steel Filler Panel Kit:||PN# MWFILKTSS|
|Oven Interior (HxWxD):||8-15/16" x 20-1/4" x 13-15/16"|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Upper|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||15|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.