Frigidaire FGMV154CLF Gallery 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Convection Option
- Bake and brown your favorite foods in your microwave oven at the touch of a button - ten preset options allow you to set the heat from 100 to 450 degrees.
- Convection and Microwave Option
- Combine the speed and freshness of microwave cooking with the browning capabilities of a convection oven, all with a simple one-touch button.
- Effortless Reheat
- Reheat almost anything with the touch of a button.
- Express-Select Controls
- Keep it fast and make it simple with Express-Select Controls that conveniently set cooking temperature and time.
- Real Stainless Steel (stainless steel model only)
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Sensor Cooking
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- One-Touch Options
- Frigidaire microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can bake a potato, pop popcorn or add 30 seconds to the timer with the touch of a button.
- Two-Speed Ventilation
- Freshen your kitchen and save space with Frigidaire's over-the-range microwaves that double as vent hoods.
- Extra-Large 13-1/2" Diameter Glass Turntable
- Big bowls and large casserole dishes are no problem for this extra-large glass turntable.
- Convection Cooking Rack
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Bright Lighting
- Bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
- Auto-Start Heat Sensor
- Optional Filler Panel Kit Available
|Cutout Height (Min.):||16 3/4"|
|Cutout Height (Max.):||17"|
|Cutout Width (Min.):||30"|
|Cutout Depth (Min.):||12"|
|Cutout Depth (Max.):||13"|
|Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Real Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Microwave Capacity:||1.5 cu. ft.|
|Convection and Microwave Option:||Yes|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||900|
|Interior Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Turntable Diameter:||13 1/2"|
|Turntable On / Off:||No|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||27|
|Convection Cooking Rack:||Yes|
|Microwave Control Options|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Sensor Reheat Options:||3|
|Melt and Soften Options:||No|
|Auto Reheat Options:||No|
|Snack Menu Options:||6|
|Auto Cook Options:||No|
|Auto Defrost Options:||No|
|Multi-Stage Cooking Option:||No|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||4|
|Vegetable Cook Options:||2|
|Ducted / Ductless Installation Option:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan (CFM):||2-Speed, 170/300 CFM|
|Auto-Start Heat Sensor:||Yes|
|Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter (Ductless Installation):||Yes|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||1,500|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15|
|36" Stainless Steel Filler Panel Kit:||PN# MWFILKTSS|
|Oven Interior (HxWxD):||8-15/16" x 20-1/4" x 13-15/16"|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Upper|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):||15|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Bought the set | Review by Trailhiker
Review Title: Wish we wouldn't have bought it | Review by rainbow
- Receive up to a $250 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Frigidaire Gallery Appliances!
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 04/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.