Frigidaire FGMC3065PB Gallery 30" Black Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- Their oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- True Convection
- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Six-Minute Quick Preheat
- Preheat in less than six minutes.
- Fits-More Microwave Oven
- Extra-large microwave provides 2.0 cu. ft. of cooking space.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- Effortless Reheat
- Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Quick Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Delay Start
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule.
- It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Auto Oven Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after six hours.
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
- Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Black|
|Microwave Capacity:||2.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||1,200 Watts|
|Turntable On / Off:||No|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||28|
|Microwave Control Options|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Auto Melt / Soften Options:||4|
|Auto Reheat Options:||3|
|Snack Menu Options:||3|
|Auto Cook Options:||3|
|Auto Defrost Options:||6|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||5|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||Yes|
|Oven Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Lights:||2 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake Element:||2,000 Watts|
|Broil Element:||4,000 Watts|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean / Steam Clean|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||7.5/5.6 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||31.3/26.9 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||30 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||42 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Microwave Interior Width:||17 3/8"|
|Microwave Interior Depth:||18 5/8"|
|Microwave Interior Height:||10 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" - 29"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||41 1/8" - 41 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||250.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen