Frigidaire FGIF3061NF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Boils Faster
- Make water boil in the blink of an eye!
- True Convection
- Single fan circulates hot air for faster and better results.
- Quick Preheat
- It takes less than 6 minutes to preheat.
- Reduce Cleanup Time
- Induction is super easy to clean.
- Spills will never burn onto the top because the cooktop heats only the pan. Nothing else!
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- No smudges or fingerprints!
- Quick Clean
- Self-clean the oven with one touch.
- Fits-More Cooktop
- With five burners, you can fit more!
- Effortless Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm
- The Effortless Temperature Probe shows you the exact temp you want your food, so you know when to take it out of the oven.
- It will automatically switch to warming so the food stays at the right temp while you finish cooking everything else.
- Effortless Convection
- Their oven adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temps for perfect results. No more confusion.
- Keep Warm Zone
- Keep all of your food warm so it's ready when you are.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Precision Set|
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Black|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Capacity:||5.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Heavy Duty, 1 Effortless|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,900 Watts|
|Broil:||Variable (400 - 500°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Quick Clean Option:||Yes|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||6 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Right Front Element:||Induction 10" - 2,600/3,800 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||Induction 5" - 800/1,000 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||Induction 7" - 1,920/2,640 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||Induction 6" - 1,450/1,900 Watts|
|Bridge Element:||720 Watts|
|Center Element:||Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Middle Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||15.5/12.0 kW|
|Amps @ 240 Volts:||40 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||220.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||49 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||47 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19 3/4"|
|Cutout Width:||30" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to a $250 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Frigidaire Gallery Appliances!
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 04/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen