Frigidaire FGIC3667MB Gallery 36" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Frigidaire)
- Versatile Induction Elements
- The 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power, so you can boil water and heat food fast! This cooktop offers so you can bring water to a boil quickly.
- More Energy-Efficient
- The numbers on energy efficiency with induction are amazing. It's 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric. WOW!
- More Responsive
- Induction heat is way more responsive than gas and electric.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjusting heat settings has incomprehensible accuracy.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- Induction cooking sends heat directly into the pan, making the cooktop cooler.
- Power Assist Function
- Faster boiling with rapid heat.
- Fits-More Cooktop
- Cook a lot more with 5 burners!
- Cooking Versatility
- You can make anything on this cooktop!
- Express-Select Controls
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Right Front Element:||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Center Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicators:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Center Front|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||10.8/9.4 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||45.2/45.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Approved For Electric Single Wall Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||58 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||36 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||35 7/8" Min. - 36" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||20 3/8" Min. - 20 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Height:||4 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE | Review by Jonathan
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.