Frigidaire FGIC3067MB Gallery 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Induction Cooktops
Frigidaire Gallery Induction Cooktops
- Versatile Induction Elements
- The Induction Cooktop offers first-rate cooking flexibility with four efficient induction elements.
- The 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power so you can boil foods fast.
- More Energy-Efficient
- Induction cooking is 20% more efficient than electric and 70% more efficient than gas.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more receptive than electric and gas so you can easily go from simmer to boil.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on electric or gas cooktops, notably at lower settings.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat transfers directly to the cookware, making the cooktop cooler and easier to clean.
- Power Assist Function
- Produces rapid heat for a faster boil.
- Cooking Versatility
- Powerful enough to boil water yet delicate enough to melt chocolate, it's perfect for getting dinner out fast and entertaining friends.
- Express-Select Controls
- Go from warm to boil rapidly.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Right Front Element:||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicators:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Center Front|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||8.4/7.3 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||35.1/35.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Approved For Electric Single Wall Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||48 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||29 5/8" Min. - 29 3/4" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||20 3/8" Min. - 20 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Height:||4 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Top Quality | Review by Dale
+ High quality Ceramic surface that doesn't scratch easily at all.
+ Locking feature on touch controls keeps animals and kids safe.
+ It's very easy to see which burners are on and if they are still hot.
+ NO excess heat loss like on gas
+ FAST response, just like gas but faster.
+ Large, flat surface is like a bonus countertop when not in use.
+ It's so thin, I was able to put a drawer directly under it in the cabinet
Cons (I don't think these are really problems with the product, so I'm not scoring it any less.)
- Because it's smooth ceramic, when I turn on the range hood lighting, every fingerprint and smudge shows. I got used to spraying this with Windex after each meal. Frigidaire also includes a ceramic polish that works like car-wax: Rub on wet and let dry, then rub-off with dry towel. Using it makes this thing look brand-new every time.
- You absolutely cannot seal with silicon around the edges to the countertop!! The countertop guys wanted to do just this and I had to show them the manual to get them to believe me. The vents have to breathe!!
- There is some humming from the unit and fan noise. - The noise isn't excessive but is much more than a gas stove, if that's what you're used to. Each burner uses a modulation frequency to change the amount of heat it applies. For this reason, if burner #1 is on '2' and burner #2 is on "7" the uneven frequencies will cause an 'out-of-tune' humming. I have found that if I keep al the burners set to either even or odd numbers the buzz goes away. I thought the noise would be offensive, as some reviews of induction tops would suggest, but it's really not bad at all.
It's also worth mentioning that ALL induction tops make noise at the most powerful levels because you can actually hear the interaction between the induction field and the pan.
Overall: This is a top quality unit and I love it. I don't really miss gas anymore and feel much safer with this in my house. If you have a traditional electric cooktop: Throw it out now and purchase this one. You won't regret it.
The cookware I'm using is the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro. It works great and doesn't add any 'buzzing' noises.
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.