Frigidaire FGIC3067MB Gallery 30" Black Electric Induction Cooktop (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Versatile Induction Elements
- The Induction Cooktop offers first-rate cooking flexibility with four efficient induction elements.
- The 10" induction element offers up to 3,400 watts of power so you can boil foods fast.
- More Energy-Efficient
- Induction cooking is 20% more efficient than electric and 70% more efficient than gas.
- More Responsive
- Cooking with induction is more receptive than electric and gas so you can easily go from simmer to boil.
- Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than on electric or gas cooktops, notably at lower settings.
- Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat transfers directly to the cookware, making the cooktop cooler and easier to clean.
- Power Assist Function
- Produces rapid heat for a faster boil.
- Cooking Versatility
- Powerful enough to boil water yet delicate enough to melt chocolate, it's perfect for getting dinner out fast and entertaining friends.
- Express-Select Controls
- Go from warm to boil rapidly.
- Smoothtop Ceramic Glass Cooking Surface
- Hot Surface Indicators
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Right Front Element:||10" - 2,500/3,400 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||6" - 1,450/2,000 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||7" - 1,800/2,600 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||8" - 2,300/3,200 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicators:||Yes|
|Control Location:||Center Front|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240/208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||8.4/7.3 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||35.1/35.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Approved For Electric Single Wall Oven Combination Installation:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||48 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||4 3/8"|
|Cutout Width:||29 5/8" Min. - 29 3/4" Max.|
|Cutout Depth:||20 3/8" Min. - 20 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Height:||4 1/2"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.