Frigidaire FGHD2465NB Gallery 24" Black Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Best Cleaning Dishwasher
- Exclusive OrbitClean Spray Arm provides 4 times better water coverage* and a clean no other dishwasher can beat. (*than a traditional lower spray arm)
- DishSense Technology
- Sensors select the cycle for you based on your cleaning needs.
- Best Drying Performance
- With SaharaDry, there's no need to towel-dry before putting dishes away.
- Quietest Dishwasher In Its Class
- Quietest dishwasher, so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- ENERGY STAR rated dishwasher also features an Energy Saver Plus Cycle that uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Built With American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Quick Clean
- Clean dishes faster with Quick Clean.
- SpaceWise Organization System
- Their SpaceWise Organization system features adjustable racks and the Largest Silverware Basket so there's a place for virtually anything.
- Delay Start
- Most adaptable delay start (1- to 24-hour options).
- NSF Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- PowerPlus Cycle
- For an extra-heavy wash performance.
- Largest Silverware Basket
- There's room for over 180 items in their largest, multi-compartment silverware basket.
|Control Design:||Fully-Integrated; Express-Select|
|Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:||Yes|
|Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:||No|
|Interior Design:||Tall Tub|
|Wash System:||OrbitClean Wash Arm|
|Sound Package:||UltraQuiet Plus|
|Soft Food Disposer:||Yes|
|dB Level:||53 dB|
|Drying System:||Sahara Dry|
|Number Of Cycles:||7|
|Energy Saver Plus:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Wash Only:||Yes|
|Cycle Indicator Light:||No|
|Heat / No Heat Dry:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 - 24 Hour|
|Rack Coating:||Nylon TufRacks|
|Upper Rack - Rack Handles:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Clips:||2|
|Upper Rack - Versa-Tray:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Adjustable Rack:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - SpaceWise Silverware Basket:||3-Piece Split|
|Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||2 Full Rows|
|Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:||2|
|NSF International Certification:||Yes|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage:||4.9 - 8.5 Gallons|
|Water Pressure:||20 - 120 PSI|
|Integral Air Gap On Supply:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.44 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||83 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth (Including Door):||25"|
|Overall Depth (To Tub Flange):||22 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||49 1/4"|
|Overall Height:||33 1/2" - 35"|
|Cutout Width:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/4" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen