Frigidaire FGGF3054MF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Gas Freestanding Range
- Quick Preheat
- Preheat in less than six minutes.
- True Convection
- Multi-rack baking is faster and more even with True Convection.
- Effortless Temp Probe with Auto Keep Warm
- The Effortless Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached.
- At that point, the oven holds the desired temperature of the meat by moving to a Keep Warm function for better cooking results.
- Quick Boil
- Boils water faster.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Pizza Button
- Easily bake perfect pizza with the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise Half Rack
- Flexible rack system that adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Remove the half rack and you'll have extra height for tall dishes.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Effortless Oven Rack
- Bottom rack extends when you open the door for easy access.
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - their oven does the converting for you.
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select Controls|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake / Broil:||Yes / Variable (400° - 500°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Effortless Temp Probe:||Yes|
|Self Clean:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Quick Clean Option:||No|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||6 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Right Front Burner:||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||15,000 BTU|
|Center Extra Zone Burner:||Oval 10,000 BTU|
|Heavy Duty Rack:||1|
|SpaceWise Half Rack:||1|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Even Broil|
|Bake Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner:||13,500 BTU|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Conn. Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.8 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||47 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Width:||30" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||220 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.