Frigidaire FGGF3032MB Gallery 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Gas Freestanding Range
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily go from warm to boil.
- Easy Temperature Probe
- Use this easy temperature probe to instantly get the internal cooking temperature with just the touch of a button for better cooking results.
- Quick Boil
- Boils water faster.
- Quick Bake Convection
- Bake faster and more evenly with Quick Bake Convection.
- Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for delicate foods and sauces.
- Continuous Grates
- Continuous Grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans between burners without lifting.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Auto Oven Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button.
- Quick Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Delay Start
- Set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule.
- It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select Controls|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Continuous Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Convection System:||Quick Bake Convection|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Cleaning|
|Right Front Burner:||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||14,000 BTU|
|Center Extra Zone Burner:||10,000 BTU|
|Capacity:||5.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Rack Configuration:||1 Flat, 1 Offset|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Vari-Broil Hi/Lo|
|Bake Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Broil Burner:||13,500 BTU|
|Bake / Broil:||Yes / Low and High|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||No|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Easy Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Quick Clean Option:||Yes|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||12 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.8 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||215 Lbs.|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 5/8"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 5/8"|
|Overall Height:||47 1/2" Max.|
|Cutout Width:||30" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.