Frigidaire FGEW3065PB Gallery 30" Black Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Quick Preheat
- Preheat in less than six minutes.
- Power Broil
- Added power means you can broil food faster.
- True Convection
- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- Their oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- Steam Cleaning
- A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Effortless Temperature Probe
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with the Effortless Temperature Probe that shows you the internal cooking temperature of your food.
- You can set the desired finished temperature and the oven alerts you when that temperature has been reached.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- A.D.A. Compliant
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified.
- Based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
- Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Black|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Light:||2 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Power Broil|
|Bake Element:||2,000 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Broil:||Variable (400° - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Clean Options:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||3.7/2.8 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||15.4/13.5 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||20 Amps|
|Approved For Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2" - 29"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4" - 28 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||146.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $300 cash back towards the installation of 27" or 30" Frigidaire Wall Ovens!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen