Frigidaire FGEW2765PF Gallery 27" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
- Quick Preheat
- You're ready to cook in less than 6 minutes.
- Power Broil
- Broil food faster with added power.
- True Convection
- One fan will circulate convection heat for exceptional baking.
- Effortless Convection
- Your oven will automatically adjust regular oven baking temperatures to convection temps.
- Even Baking Technology
- Baking will be even every time.
- Effortless Temperature Probe
- This probe will tell you the internal temperatures of your food.
- Set the temp you want and your oven will tell you when it's done.
- Steam Cleaning
- A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Keep food hot and ready.
- Auto Oven Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after six hours.
- Built with American Pride
- Built with innovation and performance in mind.
- Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option|
|Capacity:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Light:||2 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||2|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Power Broil|
|Bake Element:||1,450 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Broil:||Variable (400° - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Clean Options:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||3.7/2.8 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||15.4/13.5 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||20 Amps|
|Approved For Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||24 3/4"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17"|
|Cutout Width:||24 7/8" - 25 1/4"|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4" - 28 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||146.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive up to $300 cash back towards the installation of 27" or 30" Frigidaire Wall Ovens!
Valid: 01/01/2015 - 12/31/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.