Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Six Minute Quick Preheat
- Preheat in less than six minutes.
- Quick Boil
- Get meals on the table faster with quick boil.
- Water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- True Convection
- Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Steam Cleaning
- A light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Fits-More Cooktop with SpaceWise Expandable Elements
- The cooktop features five elements including two SpaceWise Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once.
- Effortless Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm
- The Effortless Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature.
- Alerts you when that temperature has been reached.
- The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking.
- Their oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- A.D.A Compliant
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified.
- Based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Oven Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Express-Select|
|Surface Type:||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Black|
|Convection System:||True Convection|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||1|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Convection Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil:||Variable (400° - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes|
|Effortless Temperature Probe:||Yes|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Clean Options:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||6 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Right Front Element:||SpaceWise Expandable 9"/12" - 1,800/3,200 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||SpaceWise Expandable 6"/9" - 1,400/3,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Center Element:||Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||12.6/9.5 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||52.5/45.7 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||35 3/4" - 36 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||29 15/16" - 30 1/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||21 3/4" - 22 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||35 7/8" - 36 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||240.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Major design flaw | Review by sewser
Review Title: Great range! | Review by Dianne
Review Title: Great Product | Review by Dano
- Receive up to a $250 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase of qualifying Frigidaire Gallery Appliances!
Valid: 03/01/2015 - 04/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen