Frigidaire FGEF306TMB Gallery 30" Black Electric Smoothtop Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
We're sorry, but this product is discontinued. Please call us at 888-768-1710 for suggestions on a replacement model for this product.
- Symmetry Double Ovens
- Two large ovens, each big enough to cook a 28-pound turkey, provide the flexibility to cook multiple dishes at the same time at different temperatures.
- Fits-More Cooktop
- With five elements including two SpaceWise Expandable elements and a Warming Zone so you can cook more at once.
- Quick Preheat
- Preheat in just four minutes.
- Precision Set Controls
- Adjust heat levels more precisely, providing exceptional temperature control.
- True Convection
- Multi-rack baking is faster and more even with True Convection.
- Quick Boil
- Boils water faster.
- One-Touch Options
- The ovens feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook pizza or chicken nuggets - or even add a minute to the timer - with the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise Expandable Elements
- Flexible 6" to 9" and 9" to 12" elements expand to meet your cooking needs.
- Effortless Convection
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - the oven does the converting for you.
- Keep Warm Zone
- Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Real Stainless Steel
- Real stainless steel with a protective coating that reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||28 1/4"|
|Depth with Door Open:||42"|
|Product Height:||49" max.|
|Cutout Width:||30" min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Cutout Height:||36" standard|
|Upper Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Upper Oven Interior Height:||12 3/4"|
|Lower Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth:||19 1/2"|
|Lower Oven Interior Height:||12 3/4"|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||256 lbs.|
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Precision Set Controls|
|Surface Type:||Color-Coordinated (W/B)|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Color-Coordinated (W/B)|
|Handle Design:||Color-Coordinated (W/B)|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Color-Coordinated (W/B)|
|Convection System:||True Convection (Upper)|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake / Broil:||Yes / Variable (400 - 550°F)|
|Effortless Convection Conversion:||Yes (Upper)|
|Convection Bake / Broil / Roast:||Yes / Yes / Yes (Upper)|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Quick Clean Option:||2, 3, 4 Hours|
|Kitchen Timer / Timed Cook Option:||Yes / Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||6 Hours|
|Right Front Element:||SpaceWise Expandable 9"/12" - 1,800/3,000 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||SpaceWise Expandable 6" / 9" - 1,600 / 3,000 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||6" - 1,200 Watts|
|Bridge Element (Watts):||N/A|
|Center Element:||Keep Warm Zone - 100 Watts|
|Upper / Lower Oven Capacity:||3.5 / 3.5 cu. ft.|
|Upper / Lower Oven Light:||1 / 1|
|Hidden Bake Element:||Yes|
|Rack Configurations:||2 Handle Racks, 2 Offset Racks|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Upper Bake / Broil Burners:||2,500 / 3,400 Watts|
|Lower Bake / Broil Burners:||2,500 / 3,400 Watts|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Cert.):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60 Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts:||15.6 / 11.8|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.