- Outstanding Cleaning Performance
- BladeSpray Arm provides more water coverage for better cleaning.
- Quietest Dishwasher In Its Class
- Quietest dishwasher, so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- Effortless Dry
- Get outstanding drying performance with Effortless Dry.
- DishSense Technology
- Sensors select the cycle for you based on your cleaning needs.
- Built With American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S.A.
- SpaceWise Organization System
- Their SpaceWise Organization system features adjustable racks and the largest Silverware Basket so there's a place for virtually anything.
- Delay Start
- Most adaptable delay start (1- to 24-hour options).
- NSF Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Multiple-Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
- NSF International Certification
|Control Design:||Slimline Express-Select|
|Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:||Yes|
|Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:||No|
|Interior Design:||Tall Tub|
|Wash System:||BladeSpray Arm|
|Sound Package:||UltraQuiet 4|
|Soft Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Drying System:||Effortless Dry|
|Number Of Cycles:||4|
|Energy Saver Plus:||No|
|Upper Rack Wash Only:||Yes|
|Cycle Indicator Light:||No|
|No Heat Dry:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 - 24 Hour|
|Rack Coating:||Nylon TufRacks|
|Upper Rack - Rack Handles:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Versa-Tray:||No|
|Upper Rack - Adjustable Rack:||Yes|
|Lower Rack - SpaceWise Silverware Basket:||3-Piece Split|
|Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:||No|
|NSF International Certification:||Yes|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage:||4.9 - 8.5 Gallons|
|Water Pressure:||20 - 120 PSI|
|Integral Air Gap On Supply:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.44 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||75 Lbs.|
|Overall (To Tub Flange):||22 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||49 1/4"|
|Overall Height (Adjustable):||33 1/2" - 35"|
|Cutout Width:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/4" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.