Frigidaire FGBD2445NB Gallery 24" Black Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Dishwashers
Can you hear your dishwasher running while you are watching TV or talking with family? Do you often find water still present on top of your drinking glasses? If you have a dishwasher that is on its last legs and has always been too loud, take a look at the Frigidaire FGBD2445NB. Frigidaire rates it their best drying dishwasher and the quietest in its class.
If you have a large family or like to entertain, this large capacity washer will hold 14 place settings. With Delay Start function you can set it to start while you're away or late at night when energy rates may be lower. It is NSF certified which means it has been tested over and over and found to be made of quality materials and perform as stated. The NSF, an independent organization assures product compliance to protect consumers.
This model comes in stainless steel, white, or black to fit in with your kitchen design. A Blade spray arm reaches all the tough places getting it all spotless. The Frigidaire FGBD2445NBprovides a Sanitize cycle that will take care of those flu germs you might be passing on to the family. Feel glad you chose an appliance made in the USA and backed by Goedeker's 10 year warranty.
- Outstanding Cleaning Performance
- BladeSpray Arm provides more water coverage for better cleaning.
- Quietest Dishwasher In Its Class
- Quietest dishwasher, so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- Effortless Dry
- Get outstanding drying performance with Effortless Dry.
- DishSense Technology
- Sensors select the cycle for you based on your cleaning needs.
- Built With American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S.A.
- SpaceWise Organization System
- Their SpaceWise Organization system features adjustable racks and the largest Silverware Basket so there's a place for virtually anything.
- Delay Start
- Most adaptable delay start (1- to 24-hour options).
- NSF Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Multiple-Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
- NSF International Certification
|MFG SKU Number||FGBD2445NB||Color||Black|
|Installation Type||Built-In||Energy Star||Yes|
|Hard Food Disposer||No||ADA Compliant||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No||Control Type||Digital|
|Control Style||Full Console||Child Lock||Yes|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||Yes||Fold Down Tines||Yes|
|Rack Material||Nylon||Cutlery Tray||No|
|Tall Tub||Yes||Stainless Steel Interior||No|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes||Water Heater||Yes|
|Delay Start||Yes||Dry Type||Both|
|High Temperature Wash||Yes||NSF Certified||Yes|
|Quick Wash Setting||No||China/Crystal Setting||No|
|Sensor Clean||Yes||Heavy Duty Wash||Yes|
|Star K Certified||No|
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.