Frigidaire FGBD2438PW Gallery 24" White Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
Frigidaire Gallery Dishwashers
- Outstanding Cleaning Performance
- Blade Spray Arm provides more water coverage for better cleaning.
- Quietest Dishwasher in Its Class
- Quietest dishwasher, so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- Effortless Dry
- Get outstanding drying performance with Effortless Dry.
- DishSense Technology
- Sensors select the cycle for you based on your cleaning needs.
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever-designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
- SpaceWise Organization System
- The SpaceWise Organization system features adjustable racks and the Largest Silverware Basket so there's a place for virtually anything.
- Delay Start
- Most adaptable delay start (1- to 24-hour options).
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Real Stainless Steel with protective coating reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- NSF Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Multiple-Cycle Option
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including top rack, rinse only and heavy wash.
- ENERGY STAR
- NSF International Certification
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Depth (Including Door):||25"|
|Product Depth (To Tub Flange):||22 1/2"|
|Product Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||49 1/4"|
|Product Height (Adjustable):||33 1/2" - 35"|
|Cutout Width (Min.):||24"|
|Cutout Depth (Min.):||24"|
|Cutout Height (Min.):||34 1/4"|
|Cutout Height (Max.):||35"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||72 lbs.|
|Control Design:||Slimline Express-Select|
|Door Latch/Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:||Yes/Yes|
|Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Interior Design/Interior Color:||Tall Tub/GraniteGrey|
|Wash System:||BladeSpray Arm|
|Wash Levels/Wash Speeds:||5/1|
|Sound Package:||UltraQuiet 2|
|Filter/Filter Trap:||Stainless Steel/Removable|
|Soft Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Drying System:||Effortless Dry|
|Number of Cycles:||4|
|Energy Saver Plus:||No|
|Upper Rack Wash Only:||Yes|
|Cycle Indicator Light/Control Lock:||No/Yes|
|Heat/No Heat Dry:||Yes/Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2-4-6 Hour|
|Rack Coating:||Nylon TuffRacks|
|Upper Rack - Rack Handles:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Stemware/Champagne Glass Holders:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||Yes|
|Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:||2|
|Upper Rack - Versa-Tray:||No|
|Upper Rack - Adjustable Rack:||No|
|Lower Rack - SpaceWise Silverware Basket:||Ultra 1|
|Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:||No|
|NSF International Certification:||Yes|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage:||4.9 - 8.5 Gallons|
|Water Pressure:||20 - 120 PSI|
|Integral Air Gap On Supply:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60 Hz/15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.44|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10|
Info & Guides
Energy InformationThis dishwasher uses 286 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.