Frigidaire FFU21M7HW 20.7 Cu. Ft. White Upright Freezer (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
This Upright Freezer offers a large 20.7 cu. ft. capacity, allowing you to accommodate in it as much food as you want. The Store-More Tilt-out Wire Door Bins add convenience to the Freezer, letting you easily access the items in the Door Bins. Also, the Soft Freeze Zone will keep the temperature slightly warmer than the one in the interior of the freezer, ideal for soft freeze items like ice cream.
The Lock with Pop-out Key will let you secure the food inside the freezer, and will eject the key so that you don't leave it in the door. Additionally, the Bright Lighting will provide a great visibility of the food inside, and the Defrost Water Drain gives you a convenient way to remove the water during defrosting. Also, the Color-Coordinated Handle gives a stylish look to the freezer.
- Store-More Tilt-Out Wire Door Bins
- Store more in the door - and get easy access with the tilt-out feature.
- Store-More Adjustable Door Bins
- Flexible storage options, with door bins designed to reposition with ease to fit your needs.
- Soft Freeze Zone
- A bin that remains slightly warmer than the freezer interior for convenient storage for soft freeze items such as ice cream.
- Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
- Bright Lighting
- The bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside
- Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.
- Color-Coordinated Handle
- Designed for your complete comfort, UltraPro handles are color coordinated with the freezer exterior.
- SpaceWise Organizational System
- The total organizational system includes fixed glass shelves and lower level baskets and adjustable door storage.
- Store-More Capacity
- The large capacity freezer gives you room to store more.
- Power-On Indicator Light
- Know at a glance that your freezer is working.
- 5 Adjustable Door Bins
- 4 Full-Width Fixed Wire Shelves
- 1 Full-Width Slide-Out Storage Basket
|Depth (including Door):||31 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||59 3/8"|
|Height (including Hinges):||71 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||258 lbs.|
|Door Handle Design:||Reach-Through|
|Automatic Door Closer:||Yes|
|Lock with Pop-Out Key:||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Control:||Mechanical Dial|
|Front Digital Display:||No|
|Temp Display Mode:||1-7|
|High-Temp Duration Readout:||No|
|Door Ajar Alarm:||No|
|Enhanced Interior Lighting:||Bright|
|Full-Width Adjustable Shelves:||No|
|Full-Width Fixed Shelves:||4 Wire|
|SpaceWise Shelf Bookend:||No|
|Lower Storage Basket:||1|
|Retractable Pizza Shelf:||No|
|Soft Freeze Zone:||Yes|
|Store-More Adjustable Door Bins:||5|
|Full-Width Door Bins:||1|
|Store-More Tilt-Out Wire Door Bins:||1|
|Fixed Door Racks:||No|
|Total Capacity:||20.7 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Area:||20.75 sq. ft.|
|Annual Energy:||526 kWh|
|Annual Energy Cost (.1065/kWh):||$56|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Lower Right Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 115 Volts:||.58 kW|
|Amps @ 115 Volts:||5|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.