Frigidaire FFTR1814LW 18.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
The Frigidaire FFTR1814LW top freezer refrigerator offers 18.2 cubic feet of storage. The full-width freezer provides plenty of space for storage and easy organization. The Store-More gallon door shelf gives you extra room for larger items, such as a gallon of milk. Ready-Select controls allow you to select options with the touch of a button. Two humidity-controlled crispers, SpaceWise adjustable wire shelves and door bins, and reversible doors make it easy to customize this product for your family's needs. Frigidaire FFTR1814LW is a smart, convenient choice for your home.
When you chose a home appliance from Frigidaire, you can be confident you've made a sound investment. Frigidaire offers exceptional quality, performance, and modern features to accommodate your busy lifestyle. At Goedeker's, we want you to discover what is right for you and your family. We're committed to integrity, service, quality, and family. Become a part of our family today!
- Store-More Organizational System
- The Store-More organizational system includes gallon door storage, StoreMore crisper drawers, and adjustable door bins to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it
- SpaceWise Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Easily adjust shelves up and down to create more space for taller items
- Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in the humidity-controlled crisper drawers
- Store-More Gallon Door Storage
- The deep refrigerator shelf gives you room to store more
- Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items - like a gallon of milk
- Full-Width Freezer Rack
- Enjoy more usable space and better organization
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Control Lock Option
- Clear Dairy Door
- Reversible Door
- Door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
|Product Type:||Top Freezer|
|Capacity:||18.2 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||14.13 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||4.07 cu. ft.|
|Door Handle Design:||White Plastic|
|Door Hinge Covers:||White|
|Door Design:||Short Door|
|Ice Maker Type:||IM-115|
|Refrigerator Controls:||Single Knob Control|
|Dairy Compartment:||Clear dairy door|
|Sliding Shelves:||2 Wire|
|Fixed Door Racks:||3 Full-Width|
|Fixed Shelves:||1 Half Width|
|Fixed Racks:||2 Full-Width White|
|Cabinet Width:||29 5/8"|
|Depth (Door Open 90 Degrees):||58 1/8"|
|Cabinet Depth:||26 5/8"|
|Cabinet Depth (including Door):||29 7/8"|
|Cabinet Depth (including Handle):||32 3/8"|
|Cabinet Height:||65 3/8"|
|Cabinet Height (including Hinge Covers):||66 1/8"|
|Shipping Weight (approx.):||205 lbs.|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60Hz/15 or 20 Amps|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.54 kW|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.