Frigidaire FFSG5115PW 7.0 Cu. Ft. Classic White Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Large Dryer Capacity
- Finish more laundry in less time with their 7.0 cu. ft. dryer capacity.
- Quick Dry
- Dry a full load in just 25 minutes with their Quick Dry option.
- One-Touch Wrinkle Release
- Prevent wrinkles with their Wrinkle Release Technology that finishes by tumbling without heat, so your clothes look great every time.
- Balanced Dry System
- Dries clothes more evenly for better results.
- Ready Steam
- Refresh clothes and remove wrinkles with the "Add Steam" option.
- Reversible Door
- Choose which direction you want the door to open to accommodate your space.
- Precision Dry Moisture Sensor
- Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.
- Timed Dry Cycles
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Auto Dry Cycles
- Control Lock
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- Dryness Selections
- Allow for better control over fabric care and the drying process.
- More Dry, Normal, Less Dry or Damp can be selected.
- More Dry is ideal for towels while Damp is perfect for items that will be ironed.
- NSF International Certification
|Total Capacity D.O.E.:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Drum Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Wrinkle Release Technology:||Yes|
|Precision Moisture Sensor:||Yes|
|Time Remaining Indicator:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Cycle Signal Volume Control:||No|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Buttons:||Yes|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 To 12 Hours|
|Tumble Speed:||50 RPM|
|Dryness Level Selections:||5|
|Timed Dry:||30, 60, 75, 90|
|NSF Certified Sanitize:||Yes|
|Maximum Exhaust Duct Length:||64 Ft.|
|Gas Connection:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Power Cord Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.75 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||7 Amps|
|Heating Element:||20,000 BTU/Hr|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||30 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 7/16"|
|Overall Height (Stacked):||71 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Pedestal Height:||15 1/4"|
|Depth with Drawer Fully Extended:||42 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||140.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.