Frigidaire FFMO1611LB 1.6 Cu. Ft. Black Built-In Microwave (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- One-Touch Options
- Their microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn, or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button.
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Their Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, so you can program it to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once.
- Sensor Cooking Options
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Extra-Large 14-1/4" Diameter Glass Turntable
- 10 Cooking Power Levels
- Control Lock Option
- Electronic Clock and Timer
|Microwave Capacity:||1.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||1,100 Watts|
|Turntable Diameter:||14 1/4"|
|Turntable On / Off:||No|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||23|
|Accessory Metal Rack:||No|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Sensor Reheat Button:||Yes|
|Melt and Soften Options:||No|
|Auto Reheat Options:||No|
|Snack Menu Options:||No|
|Auto Cook Options:||Yes|
|Auto Defrost Options:||Yes|
|Multi-Stage Cooking Option:||Yes|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||8|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||Yes|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||1,550 Watts|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||13.0 Amps|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Top Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz/ 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.55 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||44.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Width:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||12 7/8"|
|Trim Kit 27" Width:||26 15/16"|
|Trim Kit 30" Width:||29 15/16"|
|Trim Kit Height:||18 1/8"|
|Interior Width:||17 1/4"|
|Interior Depth:||15 3/8"|
|Interior Height:||10 5/16"|
|Cutout Width:||24 3/4" - 25"|
|Cutout Height:||17" - 17 1/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.