Frigidaire FFHT1826LM 18.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Look Top Freezer Refrigerator - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Store-More Organizational System
- Frigidaire's Store-More organizational system includes gallon door storage, StoreMore crisper drawers, and adjustable door bins to keep food organized and easy to find when you need it
- SpillSafe Shelves
- Designed to keep spills contained, making clean up a breeze
- SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Easily adjust shelves up and down to create more space for taller items
- Store-More Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Keep your fruits and vegetables fresh in the humidity-controlled crisper drawers
- Store-More Gallon Door Storage
- The deep refrigerator shelf gives you room to store more.
- Store-More Gallon Door Shelf
- Door storage gives you room for larger items - like a gallon of milk
- Full-Width Freezer Shelf
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Cool Zone Drawer
- Conveniently located in the fresh food compartment for easy access to sandwich foods
- Control Lock Option
- Clear Dairy Door
- ENERGY STAR Rated
|Product Type:||Top Freezer|
|Capacity:||18.2 cu. ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity:||14.13 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity:||4.07 cu. ft.|
|Door Handle Design:||Black Plastic|
|Door Hinge Covers:||Black|
|Door Design:||Short Door|
|Door Finish:||Silver Mist|
|Ice Maker Type:||IM-115|
|Refrigerator Controls:||Single Knob Control|
|Fixed Door Bins:||3 Full-Width|
|Dairy Compartment:||Clear dairy door|
|Sliding Shelves:||2 SpillSafe|
|Fixed Door Bins:||2 Full-Width White|
|Fixed Shelves:||1 Full Width|
|Cabinet Width:||29 5/8"|
|Depth (Door Open 90 Degrees):||58 1/8"|
|Cabinet Depth:||26 5/8"|
|Cabinet Depth (including Door):||29 7/8"|
|Cabinet Depth (including Handle):||32 3/8"|
|Cabinet Height:||65 3/8"|
|Cabinet Height (including Hinge Covers):||66-1/8"|
|Shipping Weight (approx.):||205 lbs.|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60Hz/15 or 20 Amps|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.54 kW|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.