Frigidaire FFH17F7HW 16.6 Cu. Ft. White Upright Freezer - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Automatic Alerts
- Freezer alerts you if the door is left open or if the temperature rises.
- Store-More Tilt-Out Wire Door Bins
- Store more in the door - and get easy access with the tilt-out feature.
- Store-More Adjustable Door Bins
- Flexible storage options, with door bins designed to reposition with ease to fit your needs.
- Frost Free Operation
- Never defrost your freezer again.
- Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
- Bright Lighting
- The bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside
- Color-Coordinated Handle
- Designed for your complete comfort, UltraPro handles are color coordinated with the freezer exterior.
- Energy Star Rated
- Ready-Select Controls with Upfront Display
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- SpaceWise Organizational System
- The total organizational system includes adjustable and fixed wire shelves, mid and lower level baskets and adjustable door storage.
- Quick Freeze
- Quickly freeze whatever you store to keep foods at their freshest.
- Power-On Indicator Light
- Know at a glance that your freezer is working.
|Depth (including Door):||29 1/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:||57 3/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||208 lbs.|
|Door Handle Design:||Reach-Through|
|Automatic Door Closer:||Yes|
|Lock with Pop-Out Key:||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Control:||Ready-Select|
|Front Digital Display:||Yes|
|Temp Display Mode:||F/C|
|High-Temp Duration Readout:||Yes|
|Door Ajar Alarm:||Yes|
|Enhanced Interior Lighting:||Bright|
|Full-Width Adjustable Shelves:||1 Wire|
|Full-Width Fixed Shelves:||2 Wire|
|SpaceWise Shelf Bookend:||No|
|Lower Storage Basket:||1|
|Retractable Pizza Shelf:||No|
|Soft Freeze Zone:||No|
|Store-More Adjustable Door Bins:||4|
|Full-Width Door Bins:||1|
|Store-More Tilt-Out Wire Door Bins:||1|
|Fixed Door Racks:||No|
|Total Capacity:||16.6 cu. ft.|
|Shelf Area:||13.32 sq. ft.|
|Annual Energy:||615 kWh|
|Annual Energy Cost (.1065/kWh):||$65|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Lower Right Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 115 Volts:||.58 kW|
|Amps @ 115 Volts:||5|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.