Frigidaire FFGF3023LW 30" White Gas Sealed Burner Range (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Large Capacity
- The large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once
- One-Touch Self Clean
- Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button
- Sealed Gas Burners
- Enjoy easier cleanup and a burner that stays looking great
- Matte Black Finish with Cast Iron Grates
- A premium finish to complement the durable burner grates
- Quick Boil
- Boils water faster with our 14,000 BTU burner
- Low Simmer Burner
- Perfect for delicate foods and sauces
- Store-More Storage Drawer
- The convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen
- Quick Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Delay Clean
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Extra-Large Window
- The extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Product Depth with Door Open 90°:||46 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||30" min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" min.|
|Cutout Height:||36" stand.|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||150 lbs.|
|Oven Control/Timing System:||Ready-Select|
|Surface Type:||Color-Coordinated Porcelain (W)|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||Yes|
|Grates:||Cast Iron with Black Matte Finish|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Color-Coordinated (W)|
|Handle Design:||Color-Coordinated (W)|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||Color-Coordinated (W)|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake/Broil:||Yes/Low and High|
|Rapid/Quick Clean Option:||Quick|
|Kitchen Timer/Timed Cook Option:||Yes/Yes|
|Auto Oven Shutoff:||12 Hours|
|Right Front Burner:||14,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||5,000 BTU|
|Left Front Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||9,500 BTU|
|Capacity:||5.0 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||No|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Standard|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Vari-Broil Hi/Lo|
|Bake/Broil Burners:||18,000/18,000 BTUs|
|LP Gas Conversion Kit:||PN# GRLP3|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Gas Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V/60 Hz/15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.8|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.