Frigidaire FFFS5115PW 3.9 Cu. Ft. Classic White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Large Capacity
- Wash more clothes in one load with the 3.9 cu. ft. capacity
- Quick Full Load Wash
- Cleans a full load of laundry in just 20 minutes
- Tumble Action Cleaning System
- In place of an agitator, you can count on the tumble action to wash gently and rinse completely so your clothes will come out cleaner and last longer
- Reduce Wrinkles
- Cut down on creases and improve stain removal with Steam Clean added during the wash cycle
- After drying, your clothes are cleaner and less wrinkled
- Stainless Steel Drum
- Smooth, durable interior is rust-proof and prevents snagging
- Quick Sanitize
- Eliminate 99.9% of bacteria from clothes or other items four times faster than other washers
- Ready-Select Controls
- Start the wash cycle with the push of a button
- Stain Clean Option
- Designed to tackle tough stains
- Delay Start
- Program your washer to clean your clothes at the time that works best with your schedule
- TimeWise Technology
- Wash time equals dry time so you aren't left waiting for clothes to dry
- Made for quiet operation
- Vibration Control System
- Advanced vibration control keeps any size load balanced for smoother operation
- Ideal for second floor installation
- Cleaner, Fresher Laundry
- Advanced rinse technology incorporates a fresh water rinse for brighter whites and more vibrant colors
- End-Of-Cycle Signal
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- NSF Certified Cycle
- NSF International Certification
|Total Capacity D.O.E.:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Washer Drum Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Lifetime Warranty Tub:||Yes|
|Vibration Control System:||Yes|
|Advanced Rinse Technology:||Yes|
|Fresh Water Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Stay-Fresh Door Seal:||Yes|
|Water Level Adjustments:||Automatic|
|Auto Prewash Detergent Dispenser:||No|
|Auto Bleach Dispenser:||Yes|
|Auto Detergent Dispenser:||Yes|
|Auto Fabric Softener Dispenser:||Yes|
|Time Remaining Indicator:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Cycle Signal Volume Control:||No|
|Door Lock Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Stay Put Door:||Yes|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Buttons:||Yes|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 16 Hours|
|Integral Water Heater:||Yes, 1,000 Watts|
|Spin Speed:||1,200 Maximum RPM|
|Water Temperature Selections:||5|
|Water Levels:||Automatic / Max Fill|
|Soil Level Selections:||5|
|ENERGY STAR:||Most Efficient|
|NSF Certified Sanitize:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Top Rear|
|Water Inlet Connection Location:||Left Top Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.1 kW|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||1,100 Watts|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||30 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 7/16"|
|Overall Height (Stacked):||71 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Pedestal Height:||15 1/4"|
|Depth with Drawer Fully Extended:||42 1/2"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||222.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: Exactly what I wanted | Review by Mrs. Clean!
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.