Frigidaire FFEW2725LS 27" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Even Baking Technology
- Frigidaire's latest technology ensures even baking every time.
- Ovens clean themselves - so you don't have to.
- Quick Clean
- For a quick, light oven cleaning.
- Vari-Broil Option
- Allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Oven Rack Handles
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
- Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
- Extra-Large Window
- The extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside.
- Delay Clean
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- ADA Compliant
- Keep Warm
- Timer Lock-Out
- Bright Oven Lighting
- The bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside.
- Delay Bake
- Timed Cook Option
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified)
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Wrapper Width:||24 5/8"|
|Overall Depth:||24 1/2"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||44 1/2"|
|Wrapper Height:||27 3/16"|
|Cutout Width:||24 7/8" min./25 1/4" max.|
|Cutout Depth:||23 1/2" min.|
|Cutout Height:||27 1/4" min./28 5/8" max.|
|Oven Interior Width:||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 1/32"|
|Oven Interior Height:||16 1/2"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||155 lbs.|
|Product Weight:||140 lbs.|
|Oven Control/Timing System:||Ready-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Stainless Steel (S)|
|Handle Design:||Stainless Steel (S)|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self Clean|
|Bake/Broil:||Yes/Variable (Hi - Lo)|
|Quick Bake Convection:||No|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||No|
|Rapid/Quick Clean Option:||Quick|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3 Hours|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shutoff:||12 Hours|
|Capacity:||3.5 cu. ft.|
|Hidden Bake Element:||No|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Handle Racks|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Bake/Broil Element:||2,300/3,400 Watts|
|Sabbath Mode (Star-K Certified):||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 volts:||3.4/2.6|
|Amps @ 240/208 volts:||14.5/12.5|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||20 Amps|
|Approved for Under-Counter Installation:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.