Frigidaire FFES3015PW 30" White Electric Slide-In Coil Range (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
Excellent buying experience
"I really liked my experience with your company. 1. Your price was very competitive with other companies locally and on line. 2. Free shipping to my front door. 3. Ability to track my order from the time I placed the order to delivery. 4. Excellent customer service even during the New Year holiday. Called back with updated delivery. 5. Excellent buying experience."
- Large Capacity
- Their large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
- One-Touch Self-Clean
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to.
- Self-clean options available in 2- and 3-hour cycles.
- Even Baking Technology
- Their even baking technology ensures even baking every time.
- Extra-Large Window
- Check on the status of your dish without having to open the oven door.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily control your cooking temperature with their easy-to-use controls.
- Store-More Storage Drawer
- With the Store-More Storage Drawer, you will have extra space to store your cookware.
- Oven Rack Handles
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Delay Clean
- Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Auto Shut-Off
- As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours.
- A.D.A. Compliant
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified.
- Based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever.
- Designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
|Oven Capacity:||4.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Control / Timing System:||Ready-Select|
|Exterior Door Finish:||White|
|Exterior Finish (Side Panels):||White|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Self-Clean|
|Right Front Element:||8" - 2,600 Watts|
|Right Rear Element:||6" - 1,500 Watts|
|Left Front Element:||6" - 1,500 Watts|
|Left Rear Element:||8" - 2,600 Watts|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light:||No|
|Oven Light:||1 Halogen|
|Hidden Bake Element:||No|
|Heavy Duty Racks:||No|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Vari-Broil Hi/Lo|
|Bake Element:||2,750 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,400 Watts|
|Broil:||Low and High|
|Clean Options:||2, 3 Hours|
|Delay Clean:||2, 3 Hours (Scroll Thru)|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off:||12 Hours|
|Lower Drawer Control:||No|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240/208 Volts:||11.6/8.7 kW|
|Amps @ 240/208 Volts:||48.3/41.8 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||28 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||47 9/16"|
|Overall Height:||35 3/4" - 36 5/8"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||18 3/4"|
|Oven Interior Height:||17 1/2"|
|Cutout Width:||29 15/16" - 30 1/16"|
|Cutout Depth:||21 3/4" - 22 1/8"|
|Cutout Height:||35 7/8" - 36 5/8"|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||190.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.