Frigidaire FFEF3015PB 30" Black Electric Coil Range (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Large Capacity
- Their large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once.
- Store-More Storage Drawer
- Their convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen.
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Ready-Select Controls
- Select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Color-Coordinated Oven Door with Large Window
- Stylish look with a large window makes it easy to check on what's cooking without opening the door.
- Timed Cook Option
- Built with American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever-designed, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
|Broil:||Low and High|
|Main Oven:||Self Clean|
|Self-Clean:||2, 3 Hours (scroll Thru)|
|Timed Cook Option:||Yes|
|Timed Shut-Off:||12 Hours|
|Cooking Surface:||Upswept Coil|
|Element On Indicator Lights:||2, Clear|
|Knob Type:||Plastic, Color-Coordinated|
|Left Front Burner:||8" - 2,100 Watts|
|Left Rear Burner:||8" - 2,100 Watts|
|Right Front Burner:||6" - 1,250 Watts|
|Right Rear Burner:||6" - 1,250 Watts|
|Baking System:||Even Baking Technology|
|Broiling System:||Vari-Broil High/Low|
|Interior Color:||Marlin Blue|
|Rack Configuration:||2 Standard|
|Bake Element:||2,600 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,000 Watts|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V:||12.5 / 9.5 kW|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||40 Amps|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Rear Centerline Lower|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 208V, 60Hz|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Depth:||29 1/4"|
|Oven Interior Width:||24 3/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||19 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Height:||19 3/4"|
|Product Weight:||156.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.
Recommended For You
Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection