Frigidaire FFDI501CMS 1/2 HP 2600 RPM Continuous Feed Waste Disposer (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- High-Torque GrindPro Magnet Motor
- Creates more power immediately to quickly grind through waste without jamming, using less water and electricity.
- Easy-Fit Design
- Compact, lightweight design fits most existing sink mounts for quick installation.
- Best Grinding Performance
- The power, speed and capacity to quickly grind large amounts of food waste into fine particles and efficiently wash them away.
- Continuous-Feed Operation
- Dispose of food waste continuously by using wall switch to activate.
- Sound Guard
- Reduces noise for quieter operation.
- Septic-System Safe Disposer
- Stainless-Steel Grinding System
- Uses jam resistant dual cutting stainless steel impellers to resist corrosion and extend the useful life of your disposer.
- Splash Guard
- Keeps food waste from splashing out of disposer while in use.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|GrindPro Motor:||1/2 Horse Power|
|Impellers:||Stainless Steel Jam-Resistant Dual Impellers|
|Mounting Type:||Easy-Fit, Fit All|
|Product Type:||Waste Disposer|
|Installation Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Drain Outlet Diameter:||1 1/2"|
|Manual Reset Overload Protector:||Yes|
|Armature Shaft Materials:||Cold-Rolled Carbon Steel|
|Splash Guard:||Yes; Non-Removable|
|Sink Flange Kit:||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Type:||HI-Torque Permanent Magnet|
|Turntable Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Amps at 120V:||4.5|
|Voltage Rating:||115V, 60Hz|
Info & Guides
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Shipping is free for select furniture and mattress products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping will be quoted with a shipping charge in checkout. Products typically ship from our warehouses within 1-3 weeks.
How your product will be delivered depends on different factors:
- Smaller items are typically shipped via UPS or Fed Ex
- Larger/heavier items are typically shipped via LTL or freight to your home
- Some manufacturers provide in home delivery
Read our complete shipping and delivery policies to learn more.