Frigidaire FFCT1278LS 1.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave - Convection (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Effortless Convection
- Roasts and cooks food quickly, saving time and energy.
- It combines the speed of a microwave oven with the baking and broiling power of a regular oven.
- Effortless Grill
- Heating element crisps food on the surface.
- Effortless Defrost
- Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly.
- One-Touch Options
- Their microwaves feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Extra-Large 13-1/2" Diameter Glass Turntable
- 10 Power Levels
- Provide the versatility needed to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.
- Quick Start
- Add 1 - 6 minutes in cook time with one-touch.
- Auto-Reheat Options
- Control Lock
- Multiple Stage Cooking Option
- Clock and Timer
- Helps you keep track of cook times.
- Interior Light
- Illuminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility.
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Product Depth:||20 13/16"|
|Product Height:||13 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Width:||14 1/8"|
|Oven Interior Depth:||14 13/16"|
|Oven Interior Height:||9 11/16"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||51 lbs.|
|Colors:||Stainless Steel (S)|
|Exterior Door Finish:||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Design:||Push Button|
|Microwave Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):||1,100/1,500|
|Turntable Diameter:||13 5/8"|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||23|
|Accessory Metal Rack:||No|
|Microwave Control Options|
|Chicken Nugget Button:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Sensor Reheat Button:||No|
|Auto Melt/Soften Options:||No|
|Auto Reheat Options:||7|
|Snack Menu Options:||No|
|Auto Cook Options:||7|
|Auto Defrost Options:||Yes|
|Sensor Cooking Options:||No|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||No|
|Ducted/Ductless Installation Option:||N/A|
|Auto-Start Heat Sensor:||N/A|
|Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter (Ductless Installation):||N/A|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||1,000|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||15|
|36" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:||N/A|
|36" White Trim Kit:||N/A|
|36" Black Trim Kit:||N/A|
|30" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:||N/A|
|30" White Trim Kit:||N/A|
|30" Black Trim Kit:||N/A|
|27" Stainless Steel Trim Kit:||N/A|
|27" White Trim Kit:||N/A|
|27" Black Trim Kit:||N/A|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60 Hz / 15 A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||TBD|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.