Frigidaire FFCE1439LB 1.4 Cu. Ft. Black Countertop Microwave (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- Easy-Set Start
- Quickly start cooking - one to six minutes - with just one touch.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Effortless Defrost
- Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly.
- Effortless Reheat
- Reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Multi-Stage Cooking Option
- Their Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance.
- You can program it to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once.
- 10 Cooking Power Levels
- Provides the versatility needed to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily.
- Control Lock Option
- Electronic Clock / Timer
- Helps you keep track of cook times.
- Sensor One-Touch Options
- Microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Keep food warm until everything - and everyone - is ready.
- Interior Light
- Illuminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility.
|Microwave Oven Specifications|
|Capacity:||1.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Microwave Turntable Diameter:||14 1/5"|
|Interior Light Wattage:||30 Watts|
|Touch Pad Buttons:||23|
|Electronic Clock:||Yes - Separate Button|
|Stop / Cancel Button:||Yes|
|Quick Settings (Time):||Yes 1 - 6|
|Add 30 Seconds:||Yes|
|Numeric Touch Pad:||Yes|
|Cooking - Multiple Stages:||Yes - 2 Stages|
|Auto Cook Options:||1|
|Auto Defrost Options:||Yes|
|Sensor Cook Options:||Yes|
|Baked Potato Button:||Yes|
|Vegetable Cook Sensor:||Yes|
|Clock:||Yes - Separate Button|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V, 60Hz|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120V:||1.55 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||13 Amps|
|UL/cUL Approval:||Yes - UL|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||21 3/4"|
|Overall Depth:||18 1/2"|
|Overall Height:||12 7/8"|
|Interior Width:||17 1/4"|
|Interior Depth:||15 3/8"|
|Interior Height:||10 5/16"|
|Product Weight:||36 Lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||44 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.
Build Your Perfect Kitchen