- Quiet Dishwasher
- A quiet performance every time so it won't interrupt your time at home.
- ENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher also features an Energy Saver Plus Cycle that uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Energy Saver Dry Option
- No heat dry option.
- Built With American Pride
- Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than ever - designed, built and engineered in the U.S. A.
- NSF Certified
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Delay Start
- 2-4-6-hour Delay Start Option.
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
- Fits-More Capacity
- Their large capacity, tall-tub dishwwasher fits up to 14 place settings so you can wash even more at once.
- SpaceWise Silverware Basket
- There's a place for all of your silverware in their multi-compartment, removable basket.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- 5 Wash Cycle Options
- High Temperature Wash
- Control Lock Option
- ENERGY STAR
|Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:||Yes|
|Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:||No|
|Interior Design:||Tall Tub|
|Sound Package:||UltraQuiet 3|
|Soft Food Disposer:||Yes|
|Drying System:||Active Vent|
|Number Of Cycles:||5|
|Energy Saver Plus:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Wash Only:||No|
|Cycle Indicator Light:||Yes|
|No Heat Dry:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||2-4-6 Hour|
|Rack Design:||Deluxe / PVC|
|Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:||No|
|Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:||No|
|Lower Rack - SpaceWise Silverware Basket:||Ultra 1|
|Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:||No|
|NSF International Certification:||Yes|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage:||6.0 Gallons|
|Water Pressure:||20 - 120 PSI|
|Integral Air Gap On Supply:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.44 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||10 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||64 Lbs.|
|Overall (To Tub Flange):||22 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||49 1/4"|
|Overall Height (Adjustable):||33 1/2" - 35"|
|Cutout Width:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/4" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.