Frigidaire FFBD1821MS 18" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Premium stainless steel interior for maximum durability.
- Quiet Dishwasher
- A quiet performance every time.
- Multiple-Cycle Options
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including China and Crystal and Heavy Wash.
- Delay Start
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
- Ready-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Energy Saver
- Eco-friendly cycle uses less energy without compromising cleaning performance.
- Energy Saver Dry Option
- No heat dry option.
- Low-Rinse Aid Indicator Light
- Control Lock Option
- China / Crystal Cycle
- For a truly gentle cleaning action, the China / Crystal Cycle reduces wash pressure by 30% for a thorough cleaning of your most delicate stemware.
- Energy Star
- ADA Compliant
- When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
|Door Latch:||Pull Latch|
|Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:||No|
|Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Interior Color:||Stainless Steel|
|Wash System:||Direct Feed|
|Sound Package:||UltraQuiet 3|
|Soft Food Disposer:||No|
|dB Level:||55 dBA|
|Number Of Cycles:||6|
|China / Crystal:||Yes|
|Upper Rack Wash Only:||No|
|Cycle Indicator Light:||No|
|Heat / No Heat Dry:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:||No|
|Delay Start:||2 or 4 Hour|
|Upper Rack - Stemware / Champagne Glass Holders:||No|
|Upper Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Upper Rack - Cup Shelves:||No|
|Lower Rack - Silverware Basket:||Standard|
|Lower Rack - Fold-Down Tines:||No|
|Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:||No|
|Water Inlet Location:||Left Bottom Front|
|Water Usage:||3.96 Gallons|
|Water Pressure:||20 - 120 PSI|
|Integral Air Gap On Supply:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Bottom Front|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.44 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||8.5 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||17 5/8"|
|Overall Depth (To Tub Flange):||22 1/2"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||46"|
|Overall Height:||33 1/2" - 34 7/8"|
|Cutout Width:||17 5/8" Min. - 18" Max|
|Cutout Depth:||24" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||32 1/2" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||71 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.