Frigidaire FASG7074NR Affinity 7.0 Cu. Ft. Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Gas Dryer (View all from Frigidaire)
- Ultra-Capacity Dryer
- Largest capacity lets you do the most laundry in the least amount of time.
- Fastest Full Load Dry
- Dry a full load in just 25 minutes.
- Ready Steam
- "Add Steam" option removes wrinkles and refreshes clothes.
- DrySense Technology
- Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.
- TimeWise Technology
- With TimeWise technology, wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
- Energy Saver Option
- Use 35% less energy with energy-saver options.
- One-Touch Wrinkle Release
- This option features Wrinkle Release Technology that finishes by tumbling without heat, preventing wrinkles, so your clothes look great every time.
- Specialty Options
- Additional settings include Wrinkle Release, Shrink Guard and "Add Steam."
- Specialty Cycles
- Features cycles to dry everything from stuffed animals to pet beds and active wear.
- No-Wash Sanitize Option
- A convenient option to quickly sanitize or refresh items without washing.
- Perfect for delicate items or children's plush toys.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button.
- Designed for quiet operation.
- Optional Pedestal Drawer
- NSF International Certification
|Total Capacity:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Drum Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Wrinkle Release Technology:||Yes|
|Time Remaining Indicator:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Cycle Signal Volume Control:||No|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Buttons:||Yes|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||1 To 12 Hours|
|Tumble Speed:||50 RPM|
|Quick Dry:||Yes - 25 Minutes|
|Timed Dry:||Yes - 30, 60, 75, 90|
|Dryness Level Selections:||5|
|Timed Dry:||30, 60, 75, 90|
|NSF Certified Sanitize:||Yes|
|Maximum Exhaust Duct Length:||64 Ft.|
|Gas Connection:||Left Bottom Rear|
|Power Cord Location:||Right Bottom Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.75 kW|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||7 Amps|
|Heating Element:||20,000 BTU/Hr.|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||140 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||30 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 7/16"|
|Overall Height (Stacked):||71 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth with Drawer Extended:||42 1/2"|
|Pedestal Height:||15 1/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.