Frigidaire FARE4044MW Affinity 7.0 Cu. Ft. White Electric Dryer (View all from Frigidaire)
- Fits-More Dryer
- Dry more in one load with their large, 7.0 cu. ft. interior.
- DrySense Technology
- Dries your clothes more precisely, reducing wrinkles.
- Quick Dry
- Dries even extra-large loads quickly and efficiently.
- TimeWise Technology
- TimeWise technology ensures wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
- Allergen Cycle
- Uses high heat to reduce allergens in clothes.
- One-Touch Wrinkle Release
- This option features Wrinkle Release Technology that finishes by tumbling without heat, preventing wrinkles, so your clothes look great every time.
- Specialty Cycles
- Features cycles to conveniently select jeans or kids' wear.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Energy Saver Option
- Reduces energy use up to 20%.
- Specialty Options
- Additional settings include Wrinkle Release and Shrink Guard - including Line Dry and an Energy Saver selection that saves even more energy.
- Line Dry Option
- Dries clothes without heat to save up to 50% in energy versus a normal cycle.
- Designed for quiet operation.
- 14 Dry Cycle Selections
- No Heat Air Fluff
- Chime On / Off Alert
- 5 Temperature Selections
|Total Capacity D.O.E.:||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Dryer Drum Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Framed Glass Window Door:||Yes|
|Wrinkle Release Technology:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Knobs:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 12 Hours|
|Tumble Speed:||50 RPM|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||4|
|Dryness Level Selections:||5|
|Timed Dry:||60, 75, 90|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Maximum Exhaust Duct Length:||64 Ft.|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||240V / 60Hz / 30A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 Volts:||5.4 kW|
|Amps @ 240 Volts:||24 Amps|
|Heating Element:||4,700 Watts|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||143.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||50"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.