Frigidaire FAHE4044MW Affinity 3.4 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
- Fits-More Washer
- Their new design lets you wash more in one load.
- Their Cleanest Wash
- Their exclusive wash system features WaterFall jets that soak your clothes thoroughly.
- Ensures whiter whites and tough stain removal, for maximum cleaning even with large loads.
- WaterFall Wash Technology with Immersion Care Action
- WaterFall Wash Technology thoroughly soaks the entire load while Immersion Care Action gently spins water and detergent through clothes for better cleaning.
- Fresh Water Rinse
- Final rinse uses fresh water to ensure whiter whites and reduce allergens.
- Vibration Control System
- Advanced vibration control keeps even oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Ideal for second floor installation.
- Quick Wash
- Quickly wash a small, lightly soiled load.
- Specialty Cycles
- Features specific cycles to wash jeans or kids' wear.
- Whiter Whites
- Their wash system gives you whiter whites and more vibrant colors.
- Energy Saver Option
- When option is selected energy is reduced.
- Designed for 20% quieter operation.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Bright Interior Light
- Energy Star
|Washer Type:||HE Top Load|
|Total Capacity D.O.E.:||3.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Washer Drum Interior:||Polypropylene|
|Vibration Control System:||Yes|
|Framed Glass Window Lid:||Yes|
|Wash System:||Immersion Care Action|
|Fresh Water Rinse:||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining:||Yes|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Knobs:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 12 Hours|
|Agitate Speed (Stroke / Min.):||Variable|
|Spin Speed:||800 Maximum RPM|
|Adjustable Leveling Legs:||4|
|Water Temperature Selections:||5|
|Water Levels:||Automatic with 4 Manual Levels|
|Spin Speed Selections:||5|
|Soil Level Selections:||5|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Left Top Rear|
|Water Inlet Connection Location:||Left Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||0.295 kW|
|Watts @ 120 Volts:||295 Watts|
|Amps @ 120 Volts:||4.0 Amps|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||183.0 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
For a limited time, receive a free 10-year warranty with your purchase!
This warranty covers the major component of the appliance. Offer available through July 6, 2015.
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.