Frigidaire FAFS4073NW Affinity 3.8 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star (View all from Frigidaire)
over 800 reviews
Very impressed with Goedeker's
"Very impressed with Goedeker's. I am telling all of my friends that this is the place to look for appliances."
We are thrilled
"I never thought that I'd buy an appliance from a dealer 900 mikes away, but it looks like I am in good company! I first saw your store in person, since my son and his family live only two mikes away from your store. And then I found you online when I was trying to compare brands and features of a high-end under counter ice maker. We are thrilled. And your salesperson helped me compare various features to get just the right one. It arrived in perfect condition. We are delighted and will definitely be shopping for other appliances as needed, especially since we saved almost 20%!! Great concept and good people to do business with. Thanks!"
- A Better Clean
- Their Ready Clean system gently cleans your clothes and uses a Fresh Water Rinse resulting in a better clean.
- Better Stain Removal
- "Ready Steam" option improves stain removal, ensuring cleaner clothes.
- Fastest Full Load Wash
- Wash a full load the fastest.
- With Quick Wash, a full load is finished in just 20 minutes.
- Largest Capacity In Its Class
- Largest capacity lets you do the most laundry in the least amount of time.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2012.
- Energy Saver Option
- Option further reduces energy use up to 60%.
- TimeWise Technology
- TimeWise technology ensures wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
- Stain Pretreat
- A 10-minute special soak cycle that removes even the toughest stains.
- Vibration Control System
- Advanced vibration control keeps even oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Ideal for second floor installation.
- Express-Select Controls
- Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button.
- Fresh Water Rinse Option
- An additional rinse cycle uses advanced rinse technology to effectively reduce detergents and additives.
- Designed for quiet operation.
- NSF International Certification
|Total Capacity D.O.E.:||3.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Washer Drum Interior:||Stainless Steel|
|Lifetime Warranty Tub:||Yes|
|Vibration Control System:||Yes|
|WaterFall Wash Technology:||No|
|Wash System:||Immersion Care|
|Advanced Rinse Technology:||Yes|
|Fresh Water Rinse Option:||Yes|
|Stay-Fresh Door Seal:||Yes|
|Water Level Adjustments:||Automatic|
|Auto Prewash Detergent Dispenser:||No|
|Auto Bleach Dispenser:||Yes|
|Auto Detergent Dispenser:||Yes|
|Auto Fabric Softener Dispenser:||Yes|
|Time Remaining Indicator:||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights:||Yes|
|Cycle Signal "On/Off":||Yes|
|Cycle Signal Volume Control:||No|
|Door Lock Indicator Light:||Yes|
|Stay Put Door:||Yes|
|Start / Pause / Cancel Buttons:||Yes|
|Energy Saver Option:||Yes|
|Delay Start:||Up To 16 Hours|
|Integral Water Heater:||Yes, 1,000 Watts|
|Spin Speed:||1,200 Maximum RPM|
|Quick Cycle:||Yes - 20 Minutes|
|Water Levels:||Automatic / Max Fill|
|Soil Level Selections|
|Soil Level Selections:||5|
|Extra Light Soil:||Yes|
|Water Temperature Selections:||5|
|Cold Water Clean:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Most Efficient:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Sanitize / Allergen:||Yes|
|Power Supply Connection Location:||Right Top Rear|
|Water Inlet Connection Location:||Left Top Rear|
|Voltage Rating:||120V / 60Hz / 15A|
|Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:||1.1 kW|
|Watts @ 120 Volts / Amps @ 120 Volts:||1,000 / 10|
|Minimum Circuit Required:||15 Amps|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):||222 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||30 5/16"|
|Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:||51 7/16"|
|Overall Height Stacked:||71 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth:||26 1/2"|
|Pedestal Depth with Drawer Extended:||42 1/2"|
|Pedestal Height:||15 1/4"|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.