Five Star TTN5377BW 48" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Double Oven Range - Convection (View all from Five Star)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
FiveStar Range Ultra High-Low Sealed Burners
FiveStar True Dual Fuel Ovens
FiveStar Range Clean-up
FiveStar Ranges: Griddle or Grill
FiveStar TTN5377BW dual fuel double oven rangeis the definition of a cooking powerhouse. It offers ultimate versatility with a gas cooktop, gas oven, and electric convection oven. You'll never want to leave your house - you'll be having too much fun whipping up new culinary creations! Learn more about this revolutionary range here.
On the Stovetop
- There are
6 sealed natural gas burners, which give you a greater surface area for all your meal preparation needs.
- Do you wish you had more than just one or two high-powered burners on your cooktop? Have you ever wanted to have several delicate dishes simmering at once? Well, you're in luck! All six burners are designed to reach a
maximum heat of 21,000 BTUand drop down to a
low simmer of 350 BTU.
- The burners are covered by
cast iron continuous gratesand operated by a
pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition. Easy to use, easy to remove and clean – what could be better?
- As an added bonus, the cooking surface also has a
10,500 BTU double-sided griddle and grill. It is commercial grade and offers a variety of heat settings. Included are a stainless steel griddle cover and porcelain grease well, so you feel like a professional and cleanup is a breeze.
Inside the Oven
- This double oven range has a 3.69 cu. ft. primary oven and 2.46 cu. ft. secondary oven for a
total capacity of 6.15 cu. ft.
- The main oven has a 2,600 watt bake element, 3,000 watt waist-high broiler element, and
TurboFlow convection heatingpowered by a fan in the back.
- When this range says dual fuel, it means it. You get a large electric oven, but the auxiliary oven is gas! Use different ovens for different jobs. Electric is ideal for cookies, bread, and other baked goodies, while gas would be great for tender and juicy meats.
- There are
five adjustable racksin the ovens – three in the primary oven and two in the secondary oven. The main oven also has self-clean capability.
- The oven lights can be turned on or off with the control panel switch, and the lift-off doors make for hassle-free cleaning of the oven cavity.
- Beneath the smaller gas oven is a
gas broiler drawer, good for toasting, reheating, browning, and broiling foods. Or if you don't plan on using it, you can store kitchen items inside instead.
- The control knobs for the burner and the ovens are easy to read and have a push to turn safety feature. This and the oven door lock help you protect your home!
- This 48" range comes with an
11" stainless steel backguardand four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs. Installation won't be a headache, and it'll fit perfectly in between your kitchen cabinets.
With the FiveStar TTN5377BW range, you can do it all. Bake and broil at the same time, rapidly bring water to a boil, fix multiple soups, or even grill steaks on a rainy day. Tons of space, professional flair, and cooking flexibility make it an outstanding value. Buy it for less right here at Goedeker's!
|Large Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Small Oven:||2.46 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||6.15 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||21,000 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low Simmer:||350 BTU|
|Oven/Broiler Burner:||18,000 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240v, 35 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Large Oven Size (W x D x H):||24" x 19" x 14"|
|Small Oven Size (W x D x H):||16" x 19" x 14"|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||400 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||350 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
Review Title: This is the one to buy! | Review by Dr. Bob
Quality – You will not be able to beat the quality of this range. I am the cook in the family and I have not had one complaint about it.
Price – You save thousands of dollars over other brands, and the 5 Star is better quality. My research
Add Your Review
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.