Five Star TTN3377BW 36" Stainless Steel Dual Fuel Sealed Burner Range - Convection (View all from Five Star)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
You may never have seen so much cooking power or somany convenient options in an oven of this diminutive size. The FiveStar TTN3377BW is an uncompromisingly full powered appliancefeaturing a 36" single oven and broiler, four powerful burners with 21,000 BTU natural gas capacity, and a double sided grillor griddle. This oven features a sturdy,attractive stainless steel exterior with convenient lift-off oven doors. The broiler pan and grill are made completely fromporcelain, while the oven features an 11" stainless steel backguard for seriousprotection. The design is certified for residential use by the American Gas Association, but this is a remarkably powerful, pro-level oven for the seriouschef.
For the best appliances available in the US, you may never haveconsidered a family owned company like Goedeker's.Family owned and operated for over six decades, Goedeker's maintains anexceptional commitment to customer care, featuring price matching from all authorizedretailers, as well as an opt-in, free ten year warranty on all products. Explore the Goedeker's difference today: you may have found your appliance retailer for life.
- 36" single-oven and broiler, four burners and a double sided grill/griddle.
- All surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 21,000 BTU on natural gas.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, commercial-type griddle thermostatically controlled for a variety of heat settings.
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only). Cover also fits Barbecue grill.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- Lift-off oven doors.
- Electric waist-high broiler in dual-fuel models.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- MFG SKU TTN-337-7BW
|Oven:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Total:||3.69 Cu. Ft.|
|Sealed Surface Burner Rating:||21,000 BTU|
|Ultra High-Low Simmer:||350 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120/240v, 35 Amps.|
|Electric Oven:||2,600 Watt Bake Element|
|Electric Broiler:||3,000 Watt Waist-High Broil Element|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Broiling Area:||12 3/8"w x 16"d|
|Leg Adjustment:||2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"|
|Shipping Weight:||290 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||205 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.