Five Star TTN0367 36" Stainless Steel Gas Open Burner Cooktop (View all from Five Star)
Build Your Perfect Kitchen
- Standard surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 14,000 BTU, low heat down to 1,500 BTU.
- Lo-Medium-Hi surface burners with "click" settings at 2,100; 5,200; 14,000 BTU.
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on front burners for extra low simmer that's unavailable on many professional cooktops-from 400 to 1,050 BTU.
- Lift-off stainless steel surface burners.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Individual porcelain drip pans under each open burner are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, professional-style griddle thermostatically controlled for variety of heat settings (griddle models only).
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only).
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition.
- 5" high stainless steel backguard.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- Designed for zero clearance to side cabinets below countertop.
- Entirely serviceable from front.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.
- MFG SKU TTN-036-7
|Open Surface Burner Rating:||Natural 14,000 BTU/Propane 12,000 BTU|
|Vari-Flame Center Simmer:||400 - 1,050 BTU|
|Griddle Burner:||10,500 BTU|
|Gas Service Line:||1/2"|
|Electrical Requirements:||120v, 10 Amps|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Cut-out Width:||36 3/16"|
|Cut-out Height:||6 3/16" Includes Countertop Thickness|
|Shipping Weight:||145 Lbs.|
|Net Weight:||125 Lbs.|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Free 10 yr. Major Component Warranty With Purchase
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.