If only you didn't have to work so hard to get your laundry clean. With the Fisher and Paykel WL42T26CW1 Top-Load Washer you don't have to. Wash your worries away with this beauty that efficiently combines the best characteristics of top and front loader washing machines using revolutionary AquaSmart technology.
Featuring a 3.1 cu. ft. stainless steel bowl covered in a fresh, white finish, the Fisher and Paykel WL42T26CW1 top load washing machine has three spin speeds and multiple wash options that guarantee super clean and super rinsed loads every time. Simply choose one of the 19 cycles on the touch control panel: Whites, Colors, Heavy Duty, Sheets, Delicates - the list goes on and on. There are three dispensers for detergent, bleach or fabric softener and clean up is a breeze thanks to the Auto-Lint Disposal system.
Automatic sensors determine the size of the load and adjust the water level and washing performance as necessary, which saves on water usage and energy consumption. The easy-to-read LCD display also shows how much time is left before your laundry is done, which helps you manage your time better. This top loader washer offers innovative choices for all your laundry needs. Get yours today at Goedeker's.
Goedeker's is one of the largest independent retailers of home appliances in the nation and we strive to offer the best quality, price and service to our customers. See what we have in store for you at Goedeker's.
- 3 Spin Speeds
- The direct drive motor allows a range of spin speeds for different fabric types. A high spin speed removes water efficiently, reducing drying time.
- Auto-Lint Disposal
- There is no need to clean a lint filter after every wash. Lint is automatically disposed of by the washing machine, making the running of your machine even easier.
- Eco Active Wash System
- Boosts soil removal and hygiene while conserving energy. Recirculation of water and concentrated detergent during pre-wash improves wash performance creating an action similar to a frontloader without the time constraint of heating water.
- Auto Water Level
- The size of the load is sensed and the optimum water level is automatically selected, eliminating water wastage and fabric damage caused by too little water.
- Dual Washing Modes
- AquaSmart combines all the best features of a Top Loader with the good features of a Front Loader at the touch of a button. AquaSmart is able to wash in both High Efficiency/Traditional wash modes - no other machine in the North American market can do thi
- Capacitive Touch Control Panel
- With it's new capacitive touch control panel, AquaSmart offers a new level of interaction.
- Low Profile Agitator
- AquaSmart has a revolutionary new Low Profile Agitator enabling this washer to be achieve a 4.29 Water Factor.
- Smart Drive System
- Performance you can count on. Unlike conventional machines, our autowashers use intelligence to continually adapt the wash action and water level to suit the load. How? Sensors in the electronics monitor clothes movement and adjust the agitator for either
- Three Dispensing Options
- This machine provides three dispensing options of detergent, fabric softener and bleach. These clearly marked dispensers take the guesswork out of washing making this machine safe and easy to use.
- 19 Specialty Lifecycles
|Capacity:||3.1 cu. ft.|
|Direct Drive Motor:||Yes|
|Control Panel:||Capacitive Touch|
|Spin Speeds:||3 (330, 670, 1000rpm)|
|Auto Out of Balance Correction:||Yes|
|Water Saver Option:||Yes|
|Controlled Cold Function:||Yes|
|Controlled Temperature Mixing Chamber:||Yes|
|Bowl Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Adjustable Alert Beeps:||Yes|
19 Specialty Lifecycles
|Beach Gear Stains:||Yes|
|Height (Lid Open):||55 1/2" - 56 3/4"|
|Energy Usage:||175 kwh/yr|
|MEF (Modifed Energy Factor):||2.25|
|Manufacturers Warranty:||1 year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.