- Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray=Yes
- The multipurpose glass tray is made from toughened glass to withstand high temperatures.
- It is suitable for roasting and grilling, and can be used as a serving dish.
- The rim of the tray makes it easy to handle.
- 2 Step Down Oven Shelves
- Warming Drawer Shelf
- Broiling Pan
- Broiling Rack
- Rear Oven Light
- Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel
- Removable Door with Soft Hinges
- Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle
- Automatic Cooking Minute Timer
- 6 Button Electronic Clock
- Cooking Modes
- Traditional Convection Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Ventilation
- Ventilated Broiling
- Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil
- Cooktop/Hob Features
- Wok Stand
- 4 Gas Burners
- Automatic Ignition
- LPG and Natural Gas Compatible
- Flame Failure Protection
- Triple Ring Burner
- Attractive and Durable Cast Iron Grates
- Exceptionally durable cast iron grates enhance the contemporary design and quality components.
- Performance Features
- 8 Functions
- Warming Drawer with Moisture Selector
- The warming drawer can be heated between 86°F (30°C) and 248°F (120°C) to keep hot food warm after cooking.
- It is fitted with a moisture selector which can be adjusted to keep food moist or crisp, for the perfect meal as it was intended to be served.
- Cooling Fan and Vented Frame
- Five Pane Oven Door
|Usable Oven Capacity (main oven):||2 cu. ft.|
|Overall Height of Product:||35 17/32" - 36 7/32"|
|Overall Width of Product:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth of Product (without handle):||24 11/64"|
|Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray:||Yes|
|Step Down Oven Shelves:||2|
|Warming Drawer Shelf:||Yes|
|Surface:||Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel|
|Removable Door with Soft Hinges:||Yes|
|Self-Clean:||Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle|
|Timer:||Automatic Cooking Minute Timer|
|Clock:||6 Button Electronic Clock|
|Traditional Convection Cooking:||Yes|
|Convection Cooking with Ventilation:||Yes|
|Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil:||Yes|
|LPG and Natural Gas Compatible:||Yes|
|Flame Failure Protection:||Yes|
|Five Pane Oven Door:||Yes|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
Goedeker's offers 3 year and 5 year protection plans at an incredible value compared to our competitors.
Goedeker's makes it simple to add a warranty during checkout. Look for the "Protect Your Investment" option and add the protection plan of your choice.
Or call 1-888-768-1710 and a Goedeker's representative will be happy to help you.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive $200 cash back with the purchase, delivery and/or installation of a qualifying Fisher & Paykel or DCS Refrigerator and 2 qualifying Kitchen Appliances!
Valid: 02/04/2015 - 03/22/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.