Fisher Paykel OB30SDEPX2 Platinum 30" Stainless Steel Electric Single Wall Oven - Convection (View all from Fisher Paykel)
- True convection distributes air more evenly throughout the oven cavity for even cooking and browning
- Both oven cavities are fully loaded with true convection and pyrolytic self-clean
- 10 cooking functions
- Multi-shelf cooking
- Telescopic sliding shelves
- 8 shelf positions
- 12 pass Maxi-broil, 4,400 W total broiling power
- 3.5 cu ft usable capacity, 4 cu ft total space per cavity
- Temperature is precisely controlled using a microprocessor
- Concealed heating elements, with recessed broil element
- Active venting system removes smoke, odor and oils using a catalytic converter and an additional fan
- Illuminated halos surround the temperature and function knobs for visual feedback on oven temeprature
- European or traditional installation options
|Overall Width:||29 3/4"|
|Width of Chassis:||28 1/4"|
|Overall Depth (without handle):||23 15/16"|
|Depth of Chassis:||22 7/16"|
|Depth of Oven Frame and Control Panel (excl. knobs):||1 1/2"|
|Depth of Open Oven Door (measured from front of oven frame):||20 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||27 1/16"|
|Height of Chassis:||26 3/4"|
|Minimum Inside Width of Cavity:||28 1/2"|
|Overall Width of Cabinetry:||30"|
|Inside Height of Cavity:||26 13/16"|
|Overall Height of Cabinetry:||27 5/16"|
|Minimum Inside Depth of Cavity - Proud Install:||22 5/8"|
|Minimum Inside Depth of Cavity - Flush Install:||24 1/8"|
|Note:||If installing a cooktop above the oven, ensure adequate clearance is provided for the cooktop as per the cooktop manufacturers instructions.|
|Capacity & Installation|
|Total Capacity:||4.0 cu. ft.|
|Useable Capacity:||3.5 cu. ft.|
|Oven Shelf Positions:||8|
|Underbench and Wall Mount:||Yes|
|European or Traditional Installation Options:||Yes|
|Telescopic Sliding Shelves:||3|
|Aluminium Baking Tray:||2|
|3-Piece Anti-Splatter Grill System:||1|
|Removable Side Racks:||Yes|
|High Acid Resistant Graphite Enamel Interior:||Yes|
|Removable Oven Door:||Yes|
|Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle:||Yes|
|Full Electronic Control:||Yes|
|Self Diagnostic for Servicing:||Yes|
|AeroTech True Convection Cooking System:||Yes|
|Multifunction Illuminated Halos:||2|
|Halogen Oven Lights:||3|
|Active Oven Venting System:||Yes|
|Powerful 4400W Grill:||Yes|
|Current Requirement:||21 Amps|
|Control Panel Keylock:||Yes|
|Quadruple Glazed "Cool Touch" Glass Door:||Yes|
|Parts & Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
Info & Guides
We've all been there. One of your major appliances just chose the worst possible time to die. Now, you're faced with the question: Do you buy a new one or get the old one repaired?
But, this doesn't have to be a dilemma. An extended warranty can pay for itself with one service call.
Enjoy the many helpful benefits of extended warranties like:
- ALL part costs paid
- ALL labor costs paid
- UNLIMITED service calls free
- REPLACEMENT of appliance after 4th repair in any 12 months
Extended warranties and protection plans give you value, convenience and peace of mind.
Select an extended warranty below and click Add to Cart to protect today's purchase.
Have Questions? Call us at 1-888-768-1710
Goedeker's is an authorized dealer of major appliances, so all appliances bought through us come with a one year manufacturer warranty.
If you already have an extended warranty with us, filing a claim is hassle free. Simply, call the number below and everything will be handled.
Warranty Information Phone Number: 1-888-446-8008
It's not too late to protect your purchase. You can add a warranty on any purchase up to the day of delivery.
Call 1-888-768-1710 for assistance.
- Receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card with the purchase and delivery of qualifying Fisher & Paykel OR DCS Appliances!
Valid: 04/15/2015 - 05/25/2015
To learn about rebates and other offers as they become available, please sign up for our online newsletter by entering your email address below.